Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:yo: anyone wanna give me aquick write up over a type s install before i go tearing shit about in my car? appreciate it...

·
Registered
295 Posts
I also need help with it...i have the ATP pipe with the Greddy BOV installed just that i have no idea where the pink hose goes and Im just :flame: (takes a deep breath) any directions with pics please....

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
RobzSRT04 said:
I also need help with it...i have the ATP pipe with the Greddy BOV installed just that i have no idea where the pink hose goes and Im just :flame: (takes a deep breath) any directions with pics please....
hey man the pink hose isnt used anymore, u cap it off!!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
RobzSRT04 said:
Doesnt it go somewhere?
no... i just installed mine about 5 days ago, u just cap the pink wire. It used to go to the stock BOV but now that the BOP is there, there is no need for it. Make sure u cap it well.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nd4Spd said:
no... i just installed mine about 5 days ago, u just cap the pink wire. It used to go to the stock BOV but now that the BOP is there, there is no need for it. Make sure u cap it well.
:yo: whas up with a write up on the what wires go where, colors and all that good stuff!?

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
you cap the pink line.. and you use a T. Use that to the manifold.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
A quick pic/write up for you from one of my old pic. my bov is downwards now with the horn on ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DaZone said:
A quick pic/write up for you from one of my old pic. my bov is downwards now with the horn on ;)

:yo: ok i just went out and looked at my car.

in yours, the blue wire is/was connected to the black hose on the throttle body correct? on mine its a black hose and black wire. so i pull those two apart, stick the t in the tb hose, and stick hose from bov on one end of t, and black wire (which was in tb hose) on to the other end of the t?

i still have oem air box, before you installed your intake that blue hose went up to your airbox right? tia guys

ed pipes should be here any day!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
okay i just did this yesterday so here it goes.. all vacum lines on 2 and 3 are gone tie in vacums lines per psi fi diagram. you will be putting a tee in the main vacum line off throlte body to the bov run that line from the other end of tee to the check value tee. okay now run one line from tee middle to turbo outlet the lows nipple one. use a block off plate where surge value is . surge value is now gone. now take the lower back nipple to one side of mbc and the other to the waste gate. thats it your done. only one line should be in solenoid 1 and thats the white line.. if you dont have mbc just loop line to waste gate.

thats it your good to go..

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
thatboyky said:
:yo: dude, you sooooo lost me :huh:

well i tried just look at the diagram psi fi has posted find that and you will be fine. you will be adding a tee for your bov.. all line 2 and 3 solenoids r gone

·
Registered
162 Posts
I installed an ED hard Pipe kit and Greddy Type S BOV and it is getting engine shake in first gear right as you take off below 2000 rpm's. How did you did you fix?

I T into the line right after the throttle body, is this correct?

·
Registered
342 Posts
engine shake

i noticed this too i think i have a boost leak though b/c i am hitting 10 pds and thats it not spiking or losing any after that though. but also its istaking 4ever to spool in 4th and 5th

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
734 Posts
y do u guys install the valve down there? cant it fit where the bov is now? cuz i dont want mine to go down there id rather have it fit where the stock one is? please let me know!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts