Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay so installation was a snap even for someone as clumsy as me. And I'd have to say that after a couple weeks of using this shifter I am VERY pleased.

No more "iffy" or "almost in gear but not quite" feeling like from the stock shifter. This is a definate in or out of gear shifter, yes it requires a bit more force, but so does every short shifter and I like this. I haven't missed a shift yet. I'd give this shifter a 10 outta 10 and recommend it for anybody! Not to mention the great service I got from TWMPerformance, thanks bro!

If you are even considering a short shifter, just dont hesitate and just do it, BUY A TWM SHIFTER and you will be very happy, best quality shifter out there for the SRT-4, not to mention the price can't be beat! :shift:

·
Registered
182 Posts
silfortytypex said:
Okay so installation was a snap even for someone as clumsy as me. And I'd have to say that after a couple weeks of using this shifter I am VERY pleased.

No more "iffy" or "almost in gear but not quite" feeling like from the stock shifter. This is a definate in or out of gear shifter, yes it requires a bit more force, but so does every short shifter and I like this. I haven't missed a shift yet. I'd give this shifter a 10 outta 10 and recommend it for anybody! Not to mention the great service I got from TWMPerformance, thanks bro!

If you are even considering a short shifter, just dont hesitate and just do it, BUY A TWM SHIFTER and you will be very happy, best quality shifter out there for the SRT-4, not to mention the price can't be beat! :shift:
Thanks for the great review silfortytypex :)

Now is a great time to pick up a TWM SRT-4 short shifter since we're having a big sale, and on top of that we have a Thanksgiving sale running for even greater savings!

Thanks again!

Kevin
TWM Performance

1 - 2 of 2 Posts