Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
7,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm sorry if I missed where this info could be found but I've been talking with Nigel and he told me about the twin disk yall were coming out with. I was just going to go with a regular 6 puck but after seeing he and Corey have shifting issues with their act, I decided it may be best I go ahead and jump to a twin disk considering I'm turning a little higher than they are. My only real concern is the fact that this car is daily driven. I'm not so much worried about the harshness or chatter as much as I am the longevity. That's important to me. I don't wanna invest a grand or so in a clutch for it to only last 5k miles ya know. I may be wanting something I can't have, I dunno, but I figured I'd ask and see if yall had any idea of how long this clutch should last. I'll be ready to purchase within a month or so I'd say so any info would be great! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Sorry for not responding sooner. We dont visit this site as much as we use to. The last I heard was the clutch was still in the design phase. We had some problems with the stack height and had to have it redone. We will have an update soon.

Also just like our LS series clutches we try to have it as close to stock feel as we can possibly get it with it lasting. But it really all depends on driving style.

Best way to really get ahold of us is by PM or calling the shop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts