Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well I read in super street and Sport Compact Car or whatever that mag is that the SRT-4 has an awful turning radius. How bad is our turning radius really. I mean i know its by no means amazing but how bad is it?

Both mags seem to hate on the SRT-4 why do you think that is... yet its funny because both mags have SRT-4's as part of their project cars

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
xbladr said:
Alright well I read in super street and Sport Compact Car or whatever that mag is that the SRT-4 has an awful turning radius. How bad is our turning radius really. I mean i know its by no means amazing but how bad is it?

Both mags seem to hate on the SRT-4 why do you think that is... yet its funny because both mags have SRT-4's as part of their project cars

Because it's the cool thing for tuners to hate neons.

Dont' you know that?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
eviilboy said:
xbladr said:

Because it's the cool thing for tuners to hate neons.

Dont' you know that?
X2 and it is not a neon it is a SRT-4....... LOL JK.

·
Registered
611 Posts
no lie ... a dodge hemi pickup truck has a better turning radius... personal experiance!

srt4's do have an awful turning radius .. its just something you have to learn to drive so you can park without having to backup 14times lol.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
turning radius sucks ass... when I had my car I sometimes could pull out of parking sports without having to do a 3 pt. get out...

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
i can still catch most cars who turn around faster than me. A ford focus can flip a bitch like no other, even the wagons. its still a focus.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I can turn the ambulance around faster... Well maybe not, but it sure seems that way sometimes. Didn't buy the car to drive in half circles though.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
how about how the passenger side power window is way slower than the drivers side? that bugs the crap outa me, even more than the school bus turning radius

·
Banned
697 Posts
The turning radius sucks. So does my Evo, so I'm pretty much used to it. The Evo atleast has a better turning ratio. But that doesn't make a huge difference for the driving you do everyday.

My brother's old WRX had an AWESOME turning radius.

·
Registered
124 Posts
This is actually one of the things that bother the hell outta me about this car sometimes I would go the extra light for a wider area so I can make a U TURN. :tongue:

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
jonny04srt4 said:
how about how the passenger side power window is way slower than the drivers side? that bugs the crap outa me, even more than the school bus turning radius

They all pretty much do this. Slight voltage drop because it's farther away from the main switch on the driver's side. :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
i just got my car and i still have to back up a few times to get the perfect parking job. :buah:

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
AdvanSRT-4 said:
jonny04srt4 said:

They all pretty much do this. Slight voltage drop because it's farther away from the main switch on the driver's side. :)
Huh?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
AdvanSRT-4 said:
jonny04srt4 said:

i know, it still bugs me. not to mention im pretty sure they are the slowest moving power windows ever

·
Registered
512 Posts
I hate when i have to do a 3 point turn when i could of easily made the turn in my last car.

p.s. i love my srt-4 so i don't mind the turning radius :tongue:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
AdvanSRT-4 said:
jonny04srt4 said:

No shit?! I've been wondering this since the day I bought the car! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

+1 rep for you.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts