Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have these pieces back in stock and all holding orders will be shipping out! Plenty of units ready for sale as well! :thumbsup:

$289.99 + shipping.

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
We have shipped off a bunch of these to people who have already reserved them and have some left in stock. If youd like to get one, we can ship one off to you today if you call us ! Give us a call toll free to get one !

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
A great product. Im loving mines! I also hear you can use a Greddy type S with this uppipe..

In case, we ever want to change it later.

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
neo4d said:
Mine is on the way...by fri! Is that true?? Greddy will fit? That's awesome!!
Awesome, thanks for ordering with MP.
Yup, the Greddy flange is the exact same as the Raptor bov. Not that youd want a Greddy after you install the Raptor though, since they sound very similar !

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CrosbySRT said:
Does it only come in blue?
The couplers used to come in blue, but they now come in black.
We have one kit that has blue couplers left, but the rest of our stock is black. So we can help you either way right now but as soon as the blue one sells we wont have anymore blue coupler kits in stock (and they will never again be available !!)

·
Registered
9 Posts
modernceo said:
Awesome, thanks for ordering with MP.
Yup, the Greddy flange is the exact same as the Raptor bov. Not that youd want a Greddy after you install the Raptor though, since they sound very similar !
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW G-yeah boyeeeeeeeeee!!! (is that oldskool or what?) thanks for the info & for the great service. Now I really can't wait to put it on...:clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
neo4d said:
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW G-yeah boyeeeeeeeeee!!! (is that oldskool or what?) thanks for the info & for the great service. Now I really can't wait to put it on...:clap: :clap:

Heh.
No problem Neo4d.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts