Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Eblue SRT-4
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s finally here boys. It is the 2.0 Nine blade turbine and big neck manifold combo. Long wait but from what I’ve heard about this company they definitely built a great rep for themselves. As you can see I kept the big neck manifold internally gated, as I live in CA and it’s easier to pass emissions as it looks like stock (don’t like illegal smog anyway). People are probably going to ask me “why didn’t I go big turbo?” Well simple because I’m not a hardcore drag racer and besides my car has never been to a dyno or a track in the 9 years I’ve owned it so I just want something that’s perfect for the street when I want to step on it sometimes. This combo, bolts on’s, and e85 should be a lot of fun! Can’t wait and will let you guys know how it goes after the break in process. Big thanks to Matt at TurboBay for hooking me up and providing excellent customer service!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow congrats man, looks like a perfect setup for your goals and situation! Very clean car as well, looks amazing. What wheel setup are you running?

·
Registered
2004 Eblue SRT-4
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow congrats man, looks like a perfect setup for your goals and situation! Very clean car as well, looks amazing. What wheel setup are you running?
Thanks man. These are 17x8 +40 with 215/45. But I’m going to upgrade to a 235/40 tire.

·
Premium Member
4,636 Posts
good luck with the setup. I'm not sure what kind of power those setups can make, but if it can get you in the 350+ range, it should be pretty fun!

·
Registered
2004 Eblue SRT-4
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good luck with the setup. I'm not sure what kind of power those setups can make, but if it can get you in the 350+ range, it should be pretty fun!
Thank you yea that’s what I’m aiming for. I know for sure it will it’s been proven many times with that turbo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You’ll have plenty of fun when you want it with those power numbers 👍🏻. Let us know how it goes when done.

What wheel brand are those? And do you need spacers to run them? Loving that setup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts