1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
got an intake or hacked stock air box?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I used to have a high-pitched whine at about 5-10lbs a month ago, but now it's disappeared. Never had any problems with holding pressure or anything, so didn't think anything of it. Probably just a freak, one time thing.

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
EBPSRT4 said:
I have just noticed a turbo wine at 12 vac or so, I just want to know if this is normal. I have been driving the car since may, and never noticed it.
I get the same thing...not sure what it is. I change plugs yesterday and it made the WOT blow out go away...however still have same whine you are taling about. How many miles you got? Mine started around 9300 miles. I just broke 10k and still doing it. I heard car doesnt really break in till around 12k somaybe its just breaking in more. Oh I have aem warm air with the mpx turbo back. Have had those mods for a little bit...not till recently did the sound come.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
EBPSRT4 said:
I have just noticed a turbo wine at 12 vac or so, I just want to know if this is normal. I have been driving the car since may, and never noticed it.

Hey EBPSRT4, long time no hear from. We are getting together this weekend at Scribner or MAM...PM me if you are interested. Anyway, when I put in my Mopar Air Filter I heard a whine. It didn't seem to have anything to do with the turbo tho...more with RPM's and engine load. I know you have Stage 1...what about the filter?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.