Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay this will be my first turbocharged car. Iv read a little about turbo timers. Has anyone out there installed one on there SRT or any car for that matter? Will I have to cut up the factory wiring. I know they are a realy good idea,but Id hate to cut into the factory wiring. Any info on this would be great. Thanks!!!!

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
brad166 said:
Okay this will be my first turbocharged car. Iv read a little about turbo timers. Has anyone out there installed one on there SRT or any car for that matter? Will I have to cut up the factory wiring. I know they are a realy good idea,but Id hate to cut into the factory wiring. Any info on this would be great. Thanks!!!!

I have installed LOTS of them

IF HKS, Greddy, blitz, Apexi makes a harness for the SRT-4 the install is about 10 min, and no cutting needed.

now if thy don’t make a harness (this remains to be seen) you will need to do some splicing to install it

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is good news. So they do infact make harnesses for the SRT-4. My next question would be whats a good brand? Where can I get these online? Thanks for all the help!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
brad166 said:
This is good news. So they do infact make harnesses for the SRT-4. My next question would be whats a good brand? Where can I get these online? Thanks for all the help!!!!!!

Blitz

Try www.dynamicracing.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
SpitterGuy
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing