Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a turbo manifold available for our cars?

Gabe

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
What is your guys manifolds gonna run? I am not as concerned with looks as I am with performance.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want a manifold that will flow better than the standard "log manifold" setups that are going around. Also it has to have a T3 flange. I'll PM you with details.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
XLR8 said:
I want a manifold that will flow better than the standard "log manifold" setups that are going around. Also it has to have a T3 flange. I'll PM you with details.
You might want to wait for our cast manifold then. Ill have a 4-1 merge collector built in, be semi-tubular, and will perform better than anything currently offered for the SRT4(or the 2.0 DOHC neon).
Should be early spring, and Price will be $300ish...

·
Banned
22 Posts
Cody you're the man! Your cast sindwinder is of the highest quality. And the fact that you purge all of your welds...mmmm I like it. I'm still looking forward to seeing how the RWD H22 will do :D and can you make me some BUSCH BEER intercooler piping? ;) yeah you know me.

@#

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Are these for the stock turbo? Or will they accomadate a different turbo? Or both? ;)

$300 sounds like a price I can deal with :D

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
if you need some people to test out anything let me know.....got a few srts here with varying degrees of mods.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
03srt4me said:
Are these for the stock turbo? Or will they accomadate a different turbo? Or both? ;)

$300 sounds like a price I can deal with :D
Have you looked at your stock turbo? Have you noticed that it is ONE with the manifold? Nuff said ;)
The purpose of getting a different manifold is to upgrade the turbo, which will give VERY large gains over stock. Ive seen several dyno plots of 300 whp on STOCK 04s with just a larger turbo. No S1, completely stock.
The manifold will accept t3 or t4 style turbos, and probably use a Tial 35/38mm WG pattern. We will more than likely be offering complete upgrage "kits" as well, for a very nominal fee.
I would have my t4/60-1 on my personal SRT4 this weekend, but I ran out of turbo flanges :( :(

·
Registered
183 Posts
after seeing your honda stuff I'm glad to see you'll be producing some srt stuff. When I decide to go for the turbo upgrade you'll be getting the call from me :thumbsup:

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
Well, we are almost done designing our cast manifold. Runners will be w/in 2 inches in length, use a very handsome 4-1 collector, with the external wastegate flange incorporated into the collector.
We will also be selling WGs, BOVs, and turbos w/DPs with this piece, prices yet to be determined.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man, I'm about a day away from buying one. How soon will they be ready?

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
I decided against welding them, I just dont have the time, and SRT owners are WAY too anal for a 4 + week backlog(I dont blame you!). Cast manifolds will be ready by mid-March(hopefully), and will outflow anything on the market today, and for quite some time! $300 will be the projected price, 3 year warranty, Ceramic coated.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts