Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It use to be a good mag now it blows chunks no coverage of Domestics at all .On the cover of their mag.it states they cover Domestics :confused: PRIMEDIA say they are THE AUTHORITATIVE SOURCE for what . :bs: Am I the only one thinking this .Where are turbo 4,6,8 cylinder Domestic Cars?. I cant believe there aren't any. :flame:

·
Registered
20 Posts
hahaha yeah for usre, in the latest one i think....in the section of some like cool parts or whatever it is , it had a manual on how to tune dodge neons ( EVEN THE SRT-4 :gay: !!! WOW!! ) ...sooo dumb, thats all the domestic they had, was a maunual......thats #$%#$ :gay:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I flipped through the pages and all I can see are all the same old RICERS with turbos am I supposed to get Interested by that.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
there was a issue a few years back with a e-blue 04 srt-4 in it. after stating it was a 2.0l in the text they then dynoed it. the numbers were good. but in one of the pics i noticed it said they installed a centerforce clutch on the dyno to ensure no clutch failures. they only did k&n cai, billy boat tbe, and greddy profec b ebc. i dont think they boosted more than 16lbs.

nigel

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
fatman said:
TURBO& HIGH-TECH PERFORMANCE This last Issue MAY 06.
i het mags for a buck at work, so i pick everyone one we get up and look through it when were slow. I have this issue and i feel ya. The last time i seen anything related to an srt-4 as far as a review, was in a sport compact mag. And get this, it wasn't even an srt-4. It was a base neon with srt-4 bumpers and motor. Had about 400 horses, but it seamed like they were talking shit on the srt-4 in the article. :flame:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Turbo Magazine doesn't suck. I happen to like it, as I'm a mostly JDM person. But thats only my opinion, I especially liked the B-Series Shootouts issues.

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
And you're just now realizing they suck? :lol:

RexKiller05 said:
Turbo Magazine doesn't suck. I happen to like it, as I'm a mostly JDM person.
Well there you go. But for anyone who likes domestic turbo cars other than the occasional Ford or GN reference I've seen better coverage in Consumer Reports.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
i used to read all those those magazines a while back......but i dont anymore just for the lack of domestics in them.....i mean honestly what else can you do to a civic or a 240sx that hasnt been done already...im about sick of reading all that crap....

the only magazine i will condsider purchasing is modified

1 - 15 of 15 Posts