Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am purchasing a SRT next month so I can develope a downpipe and catback system for it. I don't want to have to purchase an additional vehicle so I am asking for you guys help

I need some one who can volunteer to help me develope a downpipe and catback system for the Turbo cruiser. All expensis will be payed by myself. I am located in the Ft.Lauderdale area.

Thanks and happy boostin!

Hector

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
this is the 2nd post i've read about a prototype exhaust system for PT GT's. both of them to far away from me to be of help, damnit...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not to hijack the thread, but i'll have pictures of the stock setup off the car and the 3" DP/Exhuast setup I'll have on mine shortly.
the only thing looks to be the exhuast routing over the rear axle. That will be the tight spot for 3" 2.5" is not a problem, but it'll be tough to fit a 3" pipe there, but only time will tell.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gary does your DP loook anything like the one on my srt-4?

I have my thread up "busy day at work." You can see what the stock setup looks like. I manged to get a 3" to fit over the axle on the srt, but not sure if the pt will have the same chassie set up?

·
Registered
29 Posts
It does look similar from those pictures. Kind of hard to tell from that angle though.
I'll try to get it up on a lift ASAP and snap some pictures for you, that fails within a few weeks I'll have the stock assy pulled and the 3" unit on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
PT Needed

I live in Palm Beach county and will be glad to help you develop any type of system for it.
Please contact me at my listed E-mail address and thanks for the opportunity! (I'd email you, except I'm at work and that's a no-no).
Thanks for the opportunity to be of assistance!
Joe

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
ED get busy you got a working mule!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
anything to get you to loose weight :shock: :twisted: :lol: :oops: j/k :wink:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
try higher :roll: 15 is not enough :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gary C said:
Not to hijack the thread, but i'll have pictures of the stock setup off the car and the 3" DP/Exhuast setup I'll have on mine shortly.
the only thing looks to be the exhuast routing over the rear axle. That will be the tight spot for 3" 2.5" is not a problem, but it'll be tough to fit a 3" pipe there, but only time will tell.
Thats tough spot. I had to have a section of my 2.5" pipe on y 2001 n/a r bent to clear the axle and to make sure it didn't contact the watts linkage. Esp noticeable if the car is lowered

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
kirby
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing