Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
Import Palace does sell the HP racing turboback stainless exhaust for 500 shipped. We are currently waiting on the ship to arrive, wait time should be around 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Bah Riven, gotta keep up those sponserships? =P

This is the exhaust I am looking at, but 4.5 inch tips... seems like it might look goofy.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
riven said:
Import Palace does sell the HP racing turboback stainless exhaust for 500 shipped. We are currently waiting on the ship to arrive, wait time should be around 2-3 weeks.
is it the one labled "HP Racing 3" Exhaust System SRT-4". that one just threw me off because i thought it used to say turbo back in the description and the picture has the words "cat-back" in it. you guys should change the title of the item to say turboback. thanks.

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
its a full turbo back exhaust.

·
Registered
267 Posts
En-Glaived said:
Bah Riven, gotta keep up those sponserships? =P

This is the exhaust I am looking at, but 4.5 inch tips... seems like it might look goofy.

I Agree 4.5" seems too big, don't want the fart can look. Any chance to get smaller ones? Or maybe some pics of it so I can judge for myself?

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
I will take some pictures when I get it installed.

·
Registered
740 Posts
riven - please post pics! is it full 3"? Does it have a flex section? I assume its catless? Just curious why its so economical when compared to the other 3" systems turboback, to be honest!

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
its a full 3'' system, with no cat. Instead of a cat, it has a muffler. I will check on the flex section.

·
Registered
626 Posts
yup...3" all the way with a flex on the downpipe (no cat). large muffler on the rear section so it's deeper and only slightly louder than stock. the 4.5" tips actually look nice as long as it's installed so that the tips don't stick out so much (some peoples' do).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.