Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently came into a decent amount of money and decided to spend it on my car as i usually do when i have money. i decided i wanna get a turbo back exhaust and a bigger intercooler. any ideas of which combo will help boost my hp the most wit my mods?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
blSRTinNJ said:
I recently came into a decent amount of money and decided to spend it on my car as i usually do when i have money. i decided i wanna get a turbo back exhaust and a bigger intercooler. any ideas of which combo will help boost my hp the most wit my mods?
BDJs Dump exhaust, or wait for MaxxFabs 3" side exit exhaust (im getting that damn thing asap)
and the AGP FMIC.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
^Jeff how does the car feel after those mods because I curently have a CCA fmic and my next plan is to get a MPx turboback exhaust. Im juss tryin to get an idea for the gains i will see

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
ure car ran considerably cooler huh? I didnt see that with my FMIC install and im not quite sure why. I thought it would significantly drop the temps removing all that stuff in front of the radiator

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.