Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that Manny Z had made some tubular rear control arms in the past. Who has opinions on these or opinions dealing with rear suspension geometry in general??

I suppose this would be a good place to further discuss Prothane bushings in the rear. Some people keep the stock bushings in the rear trailing link on the upright.

What's not supposed to move, what is is moving, and how can we fix it?? I'm not refering to a specific problem. Just post your observations/concerns.

Discuss...

· Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SRTB4 - is the rest of your suspension stock??
I have my suspension parts lined up ready to install like mattgram. That's one reason I'm asking. It's also just very interesting. Here's what I've got for your reference :

Sway bars from Hotchkis
Tower strut bars from DC Sports
Stage 3 Mopar coilovers
Full Prothane bushing kit
Upper and lower dogbone mounts from Dynoworks
Filled transmission mount from Neonparts.com
Ordered Psi-fi's control arm bushings
Ground Control camber plates front and rear

Anything else besides new rubber? Are there a few things that I can make/do myself. I have access to mill/lathe/welder. I'm a machinist.

· Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Could you please PM me the same info?
I was wondering if you could comment on the the "rear stear" that Mike is talking about. Sounds like he has your bars. Is that something that I might expect after installing your bars? Look at my suspension up above and see if you can give me an idea of what dynamics may change by installing your bar.

Thanks ahead of time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.