Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, Hectors instructions made things hella easy... My only problem was fighting the damn harness and clip (I swear it wouldn't come off).

I mounted the "Brain" in the fusebox area, and will hopefully mod the display harness later so I can run it to the rearview mirror.

A :wink: to Hector and ED, great support and service all the way.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=803975
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
Damn they weren't lying when they said the pics were slow to load! Good to finally see pics of your ride though. I'm on the verge of picking up a tt myself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,919 Posts
Vanilla_Coke said:
I mounted the "Brain" in the fusebox area, and will hopefully mod the display harness later so I can run it to the rearview mirror.
you shouldn't have to mod it, I mounted the brain in the same place, and the display fit up by the mirror. Used some sheet metal to make a bracket, and doublesided tape. Install took less than an hour. Check it out: http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=331522&page=4
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
el_jefe said:
Vanilla_Coke said:
I mounted the "Brain" in the fusebox area, and will hopefully mod the display harness later so I can run it to the rearview mirror.
you shouldn't have to mod it, I mounted the brain in the same place, and the display fit up by the mirror. Used some sheet metal to make a bracket, and doublesided tape. Install took less than an hour. Check it out: http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=331522&page=4
Weird, the cord wasn't long enough the way I ran it to fit under the mirror.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,919 Posts
Vanilla_Coke said:
el_jefe said:
Vanilla_Coke said:
I mounted the "Brain" in the fusebox area, and will hopefully mod the display harness later so I can run it to the rearview mirror.
you shouldn't have to mod it, I mounted the brain in the same place, and the display fit up by the mirror. Used some sheet metal to make a bracket, and doublesided tape. Install took less than an hour. Check it out: http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=331522&page=4
Weird, the cord wasn't long enough the way I ran it to fit under the mirror.
I might be in town at the end of the month, if so I'll lett you check it out. It should be the same, even though I have the FATT DC unit. In fact, I bought it in AZ, at that shop right of the 17, just in Phoenix, the one with all the ricer-mobiles in front. Z something, I think. I had to buy a tire there too.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top