Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am about to install my turbo xs mbc, and am confused on which line i need to tap into, and which lne to cap. the pic that turbo xs has is confusing. if anyone could point it out on a real pic that would be helpful.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
damn don't have any pics right now... i can try and get you one tomorrow... but basically there is a line that runs from the back of the turbo, behind the intake pipe, to the side of the wga. what you need to do is replace that line... you have to run the lines like this: turbo-line-boost controller-line-wga...

i have the txs hpbc but it works the same way just with another mechanism for control, plus it goes to my agp wga. its awesome i have no PTB conditions whatsoever... prior to that with my agp wga and no bc i was having some MEAN ptb... this definitely evens it out...

hopefully this helps, i'll try and get a picture for ya tomorrow...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
that may be true... but pair it with a wga you get the higher boost without the drivability problems

·
Registered
134 Posts
not tryiong to steal thread or anything.but can u get pics. cause ive had my AGP WGA and JoeP MBC since march.and i was never able to install read everywhere on here.with the search and looked everywhere online but found nothing but different ways to install. and i did try every single way.but i got the same response from my car which was boosting over 20+psi. was never able to adjust on anything, BC or WGA ...so can u get pix up or someone please help.....

thanks in advance..
Carlos

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
DjChuckey said:
not tryiong to steal thread or anything.but can u get pics. cause ive had my AGP WGA and JoeP MBC since march.and i was never able to install read everywhere on here.with the search and looked everywhere online but found nothing but different ways to install. and i did try every single way.but i got the same response from my car which was boosting over 20+psi. was never able to adjust on anything, BC or WGA ...so can u get pix up or someone please help.....

thanks in advance..
Carlos
i was having that same problem... its best to start with the bc completely closed and the wga at its lowest setting... from there i found that when i left the wga alone i had great drivability but with increased boost... this was because although i left the wga alone, i turned up the bc only slightly each time, lets say by like 1/4 to 1/2 turn each time, until i reached the boost setting that i wanted. let me also tell you that it is best to tune it like that in 4th gear, let me repeat that, 4th gear :readclose because if you tune it in 3rd right off the bat, you will not notice that you get BOOST CREEP, which is where every gear you get a little more boost each time... end result: spike 19 hold 16 in 4th, with my low rpm having great drivability because of no PTB issues. Go easy on it for 1/4 of a day so the computer gets used to the boost levels... just punch it once in awhile. don't punch it all over right after you do it because then you'll get codes all over the place. I will definitely try to get pictures tomorrow after I pick up my tires... I can show how I run my vac lines and which ones I do not use at ALL anymore...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts

did these really quickly... yeah my engine bay is dirty... i'll explain pics later when i have more time if you can't figure them out

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
td1042k said:
mbc+stock turbo=SHITTY driveability

well thats wierd. i just installed a hallman rx in cabin mbc and my dirveability is the same as the first day i bought the car over a yr ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts