Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got some new tires on yesterday and had my wheels finished in Gold instead of the dark dark bronze. Im so happy to get off the 15" steel wheel combo :ben: :thumbsup:

New photoshoot coming soon hopefully aka as good as last year :eveilgrin

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
Looks good as always man.

Get some tint broseff.

oh and when you are going for your next photoshoot give me a call, I want some rolling shots of my car too :crying:

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
225/45/17

Rich what exactly did you use for the CTI?? like exactly ??
And my bud who takes the pics is in North Haven CT!!! :EEK:

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
Ultimateone said:
225/45/17

Rich what exactly did you use for the CTI?? like exactly ??
And my bud who takes the pics is in North Haven CT!!! :EEK:
A very fine sandpaper (400 grit?), mothers aluminum polish, and eagle aluminum polish.

sand it down to get the imperfections away, then use the mothers until all the black comes off on the rag, then finish up with the eagle polish.

You going to Dino's meet on april 1st? I can bring my polish etc and we can do it there.

Well tell your bud to bring his ass to mass.

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
Ultimate, I'd maybe try 800 or higher grit. 400 is still considered "fine" but its still coarse enough to leave plenty of nice fine scratch marks thus needing to come back over it with even higher grit causing even more elbow work. The higher in grit you go the more smoth and flawless the polish job will be. If its a rough textured FMIC then your gonna need to start low and then work up from there. Just trying to save you guys some elbow grease :hi:

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
haknslash said:
Ultimate, I'd maybe try 800 or higher grit. 400 is still considered "fine" but its still coarse enough to leave plenty of nice fine scratch marks thus needing to come back over it with even higher grit causing even more elbow work. The higher in grit you go the more smoth and flawless the polish job will be. If its a rough textured FMIC then your gonna need to start low and then work up from there. Just trying to save you guys some elbow grease :hi:

Yeah I forgot which one I used, It was probably 800.

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
Ultimateone said:
Thanks Hak :D
Hey no prob bud, just trying to help shed light :thumbsup: . See I made a goofy :gay: pun :lol:

Looking forward to seeing some 2006 rolling shots though for real. Sadly I can't even get the local SRT group around me to get out for a rolling shoot or even meet up lately. You'd think if anyone was willing to give people nice quality shots for free they'd jump at it at any chance they could but people here just don't care for quality work I guess. I guess I'm just going to have to make a rig and take my own pics of my car while rolling :rofl:

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
what does "broseff" mean? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Looks Good !!!!!!!!!!! Black is the fastest!!!!!!!!!!!!!UHUHUHU

1 - 20 of 20 Posts