Dodge SRT Forum banner

Trunk Lid Carpet!! HELP!!

8K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Legoman 
#1 ·
Sooo I really really want this piece of carpet that covers the backside of our trunk lids. I have seen it a hit and a miss here and there all over the car shows we have been to.

I have been Looking, searching, FREAKIN out trying to find this. calling dealerships, asking Junkyards... NOTHING i dont even have a pic!!!

If ANY one has ANY info on this maybe a Part number, maybe a location i can get one. or has one for sale PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! I have heard its a Euro neon thing only and there is no way to get them in the states, so I really want to nab one up before I leave!! THANKS for any help guys :thumbsup:

#2 ·
Ummm

Pat....

I've got one in my basement.

You can order it from the stateside dealer. Its about $73 if I remember right. Either way... check 2gn.org and you'll find them. Calm down... take a valium.

****edit***** I lied. Its on my car. Forgot I put it on. Either way you can get it stateside if you know where to look.

#5 ·
Went to a local junkyard the other day and they only had one 2nd gen neon there and sure as shit the carpet was in it. Bought it for $5

#7 ·
The part number for the trunk lid carpet is TN46VXLAD (Trunk Lid Dress-up Kit). You will need about 14 Pin Panel Fasteners 6030441. I bought mine from S&P Development. Contact them at speedandpowerdevelopment@gmail.com

The trunk lid liner cost $66.59 and the pins are $1 each.

#9 ·
you guys have no idea how much Pat was freakin out about this...I'm sure he thanks everyone that provided help!! Kinda sobby but Pat was crazy looking for ths!

#10 ·
:clap::clap::clap::clap: OMGosh, THIS is what the forums is all about. I really did try and try calling everywere and looking all over the net.

At first it wasnt a big deal cause, I mean really its just carpet.. but as i couldent find it or get any info it really started bothering me! Like it wasnt real. NO one knew what i was talking about...

THANK you all for helping out, the forums is the SHIT!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

@kingkong, if you could find one and bring it with you on the 6th that would be freaking AWESOME!! Just let me know, other wise Ill try to get one on order here soon!! :hi:

:clap:

#14 ·
Hell yeah Ill take it :) Ill be stateside as of July. How would you ship something like that? can you like roll it up, or is it formed? Thanks so much for the help :thumbsup:

#19 ·
yeah went out last night to dinner with Pat and the wife and we talked about it..I'm going to do some searching in a few to take a look at the build..Pat was saying it's pretty badass.

#20 ·
Much love for the overseas guys. :)

Thanks Max! *blushes* No I'm not tired of it it's really cool though I have to admit. When you do it yourself from the design upward compliments are far different than if you paid for it to be done.

Skitish: Thank you! The build thread is on here, but it's come a long ass way since 06. And even further since I bought it new in 04. My color fits in more with you overseas guys lol. I absolutely love what you guys do to your cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.