Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a used trimode and I have no instructions. I received a 4pin cable, gauge and obd2 module. Now obviously the 4pin wire connects the module to the gauge but which 4pin on the gauge do I plug it into?
Anything else I need to know?

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
either one. it doesn't matter.

the left button switches your displays. Take KR/IAT/BTDC for an example. I see KR and BTDC all the time. when I push the left button I get to see IAT and BTDC until I hit the left button again to switch it back. Now if you hit the right button once it lights up MAX. With MAX you can do a run and see what the highest number was that was recorded. So, do MAX do a run and see what/if the highest number of Knock Retard was pulled, or how hot your Intake Air Temp got. Then hit the left button to erase it (should show a -40 in the KR/IAT box). Then use the right button to go back to normal mode by clicking it 5 times. The others lights, MIN does the opposite of MAX, records the lowest number. The Sun allows you to adjust the brightness of the LEDs for daytime use. the Half sun allows adjustment for nighttime. and then when they are both selected I don't know. LOL sorry never figured that one out.

Good luck

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
been there done it. LOL.

If you got any question give me a PM, i might have already researched it or done it and save you some time. :)

good luck with this and the LBC.

Oh, look into their Wideband/Logger combo that is coming out. Combine that with the gauge you got now and you can see like 5 things at the same time along with a wideband input too. i am going to sell my AEM UEGO to get that when the come out with it. Later.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Great response !

scottw03 said:
been there done it. LOL.

If you got any question give me a PM, i might have already researched it or done it and save you some time. :)

good luck with this and the LBC.

Oh, look into their Wideband/Logger combo that is coming out. Combine that with the gauge you got now and you can see like 5 things at the same time along with a wideband input too. i am going to sell my AEM UEGO to get that when the come out with it. Later.
The Mode switch -- Right button -- will set the threshold of when the TechgGauge automatically changes between High and Lo brightness as follows:

Advance the Mode Switch [ right button ] until BOTH the Half Sun AND Full Sun are illuminated. Then press the SET switch [ left button ].

This sets the ambiant light level at which the TechGauge will automatically switch between HI and LO brightness settings.

Got That ?

In other words -- the Half and FULL sun indicator lights BOTH being "ON" allows the user to set the light threshold at which the TechGauge will automativally switch between HI and Lo brightness levels.

So when it is near dusk -- simply set that level into the TechGauge for automatic switching of the brightness levels.

Best regards,

Bob Weiland

TechGauges

1 - 5 of 5 Posts