Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long story short me and my gf were in car while she broke up with me and a car rolls up next to me doesnt know anyeone is in here comes closer to my car and notices someone in there and leaves, any other time i would have chases these punks down or written there liscense down find out who they were, but my gf broke up with me and im just to sad to care :cry:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Well, you may have lost a girlfriend, but you gained an SRT-4, and thats what counts! :D
Besides, the SRT will cost you less in the long run

Car: / Girlfriend:
Can pick up chicks/ If she picks up chicks, marry her
Dont have to meet its parents / Not good enough for daddy's girl
Is always ready for you, big boy / 3 times ina good month
Has a 7 year warrenty / bleeds for 6 days & still lives
Seldom bitches when you fill it up / "are you done yet?"

Hmmmm, tough choice

Steve

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
ive learned that girls are a pita. there are 1 in a million that arent. dude i would trade my g/f for a srt-4 anyday :twisted: well maybe not, but im single and i dont have to worry about that. dont let it keep ya down, i have this funny feeling that the srt-4 will have strange chick magnet powers 8)

·
Registered
726 Posts
xither0ckxi said:
long story short me and my gf were in car while she broke up with me and a car rolls up next to me doesnt know anyeone is in here comes closer to my car and notices someone in there and leaves, any other time i would have chases these punks down or written there liscense down find out who they were, but my gf broke up with me and im just to sad to care :cry:
I'm sorry to hear about your break-up dude :cry: It'll get better as time rolls on, just hang in there & keep your chin up - you'll be ok.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Sorry to hear about it, xither0ckxi. One thing I learned in the past is that when you treat your gf with respect, love, honesty, etc. AND she still leaves at the end, THEN thank yourself for being free. It's not worth living with unhappy/discontent partnership. You could just hope that she'll be happy to be wherever she'll be (with you or not). Understanding all of this would feel almost nothing at first, but time will boldly fix that...if you let it.

About the nutbag trying to check your SRT-4 he could be just drooling about it. BUT if he's trying to be funny/dumb about it, there are ways to show him that "Gone in 60 Seconds" is just a movie.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thxs guys for saying a lil something i know time will heal but u know how it goes it just sucks right now, i no im like the super noob of this forum but i apreciate your input

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well, if you treat women with respect and are nice to them, they usually are bitches and act retarded. Just make sure your girl is looking for a relationship, not DRAMA. Most high school chicks ( are you in high school) are so fucking retarded its beyond sanity.

or

Just do what Ali-G says

"WELL, YOU KNOWS, YOU TREAT 'EM ROUGH, YOU GET DA MUFF?"

(paul doesnt condone women beating)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
PimpnPaul99
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing