Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone in the Tri-State area come pick me up and give me a ride...i'm too poor to afford one. Hehe...such nice cars...at least let me smell the interior....and hear it....ooo....can anyone post a sound clip of their srt-4. I've been hearing a lot about the infamous sound of the engine, please help me out!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aweosme man...i'm in Allentown.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, anywhere around that area

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
im gonna get one within the next 2 months. when i come home from school in pittsburgh, i will hook you up with a ride. i live in west chester, pa.

·
Registered
180 Posts
It always kills me when I see people posting about the "tri-state" area. Dude, there are no less than 48 contiguous states in the continental US. That makes a whooooole bunch of "tri-state" areas.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kadishack63 said:
im gonna get one within the next 2 months. when i come home from school in pittsburgh, i will hook you up with a ride. i live in west chester, pa.

cry about it...let me get 1 tear from you? Ny, Pa, and Nj are/have always been known as the tri-state area...no other place is refreed to as the tri-state area....go bitch about sometihng else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
SpitterGuy
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing