Dodge SRT Forum banner
81 - 100 of 113 Posts
Discussion starter · #81 ·
It's OK. I'm pretty slammed today, too. Actually, I leave for Aviano in the morning, but return to Lakenheath late Tuesday night. Will be here until Friday or Saturday (depending on flights).

Discussion starter · #82 ·
Bought plane tickets today. Will be in Germany from 21 May until 14 June, and then on to the UK for a few days until 18 Jun. Will be available for some tuning :)

Sounds good, I am going up to Cadwell for a trackday on the 17th. I could possibly swing by the Mildenhall area on the 16th on my way to the track. Either yourself or Mario up for a little meet?

Discussion starter · #84 ·
I'm definitely for it! Will Mario still be there? Thought he was PCS'ing?

I'm PCSing in Feb '14 so I should be around. If I'm not TDY or otherwise engaged, I should be able to meet up on the 17th; is that in May or June?

I'll be driving through the 16th of June.

On the 17th is the trackday at Cadwell Park with the cliocup racecar. Can either meet up at the track on the 17th, for a fee you can get a ride/drive (not my car). Or I can make my way up through Thetford on the way to the hotel on the 16th and meet up then!

Discussion starter · #87 ·
How far away from Thetford is Cadwell Park? I might come up to watch.

Discussion starter · #89 ·
I have from when I arrive in UK until 0700 Monday 17 June off. 2 hour drive is nothing!

Discussion starter · #91 ·
Sounds good to me! Need any tuning while we are at it?

Sounds good to me! Need any tuning while we are at it?
Noob question... I have a set of Siemens 600CC injectors sitting here, if we rescale them now and I upgrade the turbo later will I just need tweak the boost and fuel trims?

I would like a tune, will see.

Discussion starter · #93 ·
Those injectors are not much bigger than stock. I wouldn't even bother with them. Jump to an RC750 or Siemens 80# injector, and then you are stepping to something worth working with.

Discussion starter · #95 ·
I can source either of those for you, if you are interested.

Discussion starter · #97 ·
I have arrived at Spangdahlem! PM me if you need tuning, or just want to get together. Thanks!

Discussion starter · #99 ·
Well, we have a long weekend this weekend. Don't know if my coworkers, who I have to share the rental car with, will let me go up there to work on a car, though ;(

81 - 100 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.