Dodge SRT Forum banner
61 - 80 of 113 Posts
Discussion starter · #62 ·
Ah. I will see what the schedule looks like. MAybe we can at least grab a coffee in the AM.

Discussion starter · #64 ·
No, I'm down at Spangdahlem.

Discussion starter · #65 ·
Arrived in the UK!

Sorry for not responding earlier but I've been sick as a dog for the past 4-5 days. How long are you here for? I'm busy this weekend and next week is busy as I'll be in an exercise. You going to be here the weekend of the 8th of Dec?

Discussion starter · #67 ·
Where are you located? I am leaving on 08 Dec. I have to go out to the coast a couple of days next week. I am at Lakenheath for now, though.

Discussion starter · #69 ·
off to the northeast to a small RAF station.

Discussion starter · #71 ·
That might work. I have meetings with USAF & RAF tomorrow, so it could get tight. We just went into Brandon, and just sat down at Flintrock's.

Discussion starter · #72 ·
Is yours the black one or the silver one?

Discussion starter · #74 ·
Ahhh, ok. I saw a black one (Is that Joe's?) and a silver one, and one CSRT-4 so far.

Discussion starter · #76 ·
Couldn't see the exhaust. I had thought Joe was getting rid of the car? I will be in and out this weekend, and Monday afternoon I have to go out to another RAF site until Wednesday night. I might be able to meet for lunch Monday, and after I return, I ought to have time.

BTW, I am extending this trip, and I will be over at Aviano AB, Italy this weekend.

Aviano, nice!

This weekend is my wife's birthday, and Niel your going the wrong direction for me to meet up with you. Will catch you next time...

Discussion starter · #78 ·
I'm out in East Anglia tonight, and next day or two. Will be back to Lakenheath NLT Thursday. Would love to meet up with you, Mario. BTW, who owns the silver SRT4 at 48OSS? I will be working there the end of the week.

Ugh, can't do lunch today. Something came up at the last minute. My weekend is shot as well; two kid's birthday parties tomorrow and going down to London Sunday for a soccer game.

61 - 80 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.