Dodge SRT Forum banner

Travel to Europe

8K views 112 replies 10 participants last post by  C0BRAKAI21 
#1 ·
I will be traveling to/from Europe quite a bit over the next several months. Will be spending quality time in UK, and about a month or so in both Italy and German. First trip over will be just UK & Germany, and will be there a few days each, and will be in mid-September. Will be able to squeeze some tuning in, if we can get it coordinated ahead of time.

Later I will be there for longer periods, so if we start tuning sooner, I will be returning to clean anything up, and/or make changes for mods. Hit me up if interested!

#4 ·
I arrive in UK on 17 Sep, but will be bogged down in meetings during the day. I will travel to Germany on the 19th through the 24th.

#5 ·
Hey man, welcome back! So u won't be able to join us on the ring...
but hey maybe we can plan another session soon after, i think Mario already planned
on more trips also :D

#6 ·
Wish I'd have my car over there!

#9 ·
I'm going to RAF Lakenheath, north of London, towards Ely. I arrive on the 17th, but that day could be tight. I should have some time the evening of the 18th. After that, I will be back multiple times.

#11 ·
Where are you at? Also, PM me, so we can discuss details. I will want to get a head start on your tune before you get there.

#12 ·
Will be over to UK and Germany in just over two weeks! If you are wanting some tuning, I'd like to make arrangements ahead of time, so PM me!

#13 ·
Hey Neil, going to log some more this week, just got the returnline on and hopefully we can get some more out of the car now, would you be able to look it over somewhere this week??

#14 ·
Until we tune, set your return line to 58 psi, and do not hook up a vacuum line to the regulator. Also, once set up, you will want a line that sees both vacuum and boost. This is very important!

Again, I will available in UK on 17-18 Sep, and Germany from 19-23 Sep. We will need to schedule, as I do actually have a job to do while there ;)

#15 ·
You need to meet up with someone to do the tune? It's looking like in order to pay you I will not be able to make it up Lakenheath way those days. Would cost me over 1/2 the tune :wah?!:

Still want to meet up though, will have to catch you next time your in country.

I am getting the Diablosport updated and sending the info you requested this weekend. I am on holiday next week though so will not be able to do anything with them until the following weekend just for an FYI =)

#17 ·
We can e-tune for now, and I will be back in UK quite a bit over the next several months. We can fine tune later, if it is even needed. Understand the costs involved with the travel, for sure!

#18 ·
I would love to, but I am getting there after you guys are having your meet. Perhaps you'll have another one when I come back one of these days.

#23 ·
#22 ·
Call Diablo, they can usually revive Predators over the phone.

#25 ·
Well, we've got two weeks to figure it out, and that's just for this trip :)

#26 ·
Just a reminder, I will be in UK in one week!

#28 ·
I haven't yet, it's on the list for tomorrow morning.

#30 ·
hey when you get to spangdahlem do you think that maybe you could take a quick ride in my car and make sure "alles klar" ? it would be much appreciated just want to make sure someone else can verify it runs and feels right :)

#31 ·
I can do that. Are we tuning your car, too?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.