Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently made my first dive into the 11s. I hit an 11.92, then backed it up with an 11.7! To do this, lol, I was launching at over 5500 RPMs. Man, if these traction bars can keep this kind of force in check, they are a phenom! Gret product you have here guys. Looking forward to the upgrade for them though. (even though its chafing my IC pipe) I am going to be keeping these, why swap out a good thing when its workin eh!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I would imagine slicks, I do not know many DRs that can get traction with a 5500 RPM launch! But if its DRs, congrats to you!

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
he has slicks... check out his "hows this for a pic" or something like that thread. he has slicks on it and it's the pics right before his 11 sec runs

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
I would imagine slicks, I do not know many DRs that can get traction with a 5500 RPM launch! But if its DRs, congrats to you!

Yes its slicks 26.8.5/15 with coilovers also. You can find this on one of his 800 other threads he started. I want to put Good runs but keep finding a new thread about it.

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
DAN_3KVR4_SRT4 said:
Dan, cant please everybody, if you are tired or reading, then dont click on them lol. Not to be an ass, but every one of my posts belongs in the particular thread it is in and deals with a differnet matter around trhe same event, whats the harm?

i was partially kidding but when i ran 11.92 i would have had to post in coolingmist,agp,modernperformance,m&H,tire rack,Koesi racing,dasmotersports,mopar performance, etc etc etc...either way good job.

·
Banned
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if we knew the rad support will not hold we would of never made these

Ray...what does that have to do with him saying that the traction bars kick ass? lol

I think he might have mis posted lol.

Dan, its cool, I did tend to get a little over exuberent, and I could have let it all out in one thread, but im a proud papa! I will refrain from splurging all over the forums from now on lol.

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
DAN_3KVR4_SRT4 said:
I think he might have mis posted lol.

Dan, its cool, I did tend to get a little over exuberent, and I could have let it all out in one thread, but im a proud papa! I will refrain from splurging all over the forums from now on lol.

something about dan's and srt-4's running 11's might be a trend. :rofl:

·
Registered
51 Posts
1.7 60ft's on slicks is still impressive for an srt4, see what happens when the traction bars are installed right. good job bro!

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
same thing for me. take a rev limter drop to get the slicks to turn over. only 1.85 so far but always getting better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts