Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to the track tomorrow with my buddys 10 second s-10
anyone else going?

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
I was going to go but decided to wait to install some parts and get a tune first. Good luck

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
good luck with traction this early in the season

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hell yeah gary i'll call ya

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
man i want to go but your leaving way too early for me ;/

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chzoom said:
man i want to go but your leaving way too early for me ;/
just come up when your out of work.... it will be fun

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar C
8,393 Posts
Any idea how much it costs to run? I've never launched or ran at a drag strip before, but I'm willing to give it a go.

·
Registered
470 Posts
It cost 17 dollors to run you car

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
its 19 on street night and 27 on weekends new prices

·
Registered
470 Posts
Sorry didnt know new prices. :hi:

·
SRTforums Member
4,342 Posts
awseome day today!!! a lil windy but other than that perfect weather today
great way to starting off the year, breaking my old times

ran a [email protected] and a [email protected]
and a friend of mine with a white srt with agp wga and cca ic ran a [email protected]ty nice trap speed for only those mods

and jayson and darryl what did you guys end up running???

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Roadkill said:
awseome day today!!! a lil windy but other than that perfect weather today
great way to starting off the year, breaking my old times

ran a [email protected] and a [email protected]
and a friend of mine with a white srt with agp wga and cca ic ran a [email protected]ty nice trap speed for only those mods

and jayson and darryl what did you guys end up running???
I still can't believe he trapped 108 with only a wga and cca ic.
That was a nice day, and Tim, the traction was good, I even ran one 2.0 60 ft (which woulda put you probably in the 1.6xxs )
Vtecnition ran a 12.8 at 110.06 ad jdmkait ran a 13.5 at 109.9
I trapped 112 with a full trunk (jack, axles and a small garage :lol: ) and emptied it and ran the same

I think everyone had a great day, cool air, dry track, only one motor blew on the track, clear blue sky, I don't think there were but 2 days like that last year.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
I have been trying to get things done on my car so I can make it over but at this rate that I am going I will not make it till May, LOL!:crying: I can't wait to run my new turbo but I need a clutch before I try to go all out on it, also my first time over this year I will be running street tires, ought to be interesting to say the least!:thumbsup: SOmeday I will be able to afford real tires, that is if everything else stops going wrong, LOL!:rofl:

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
14.0 stock :( at 101mph

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
my best was [email protected], my best last year was [email protected] ya, i think the drag radials helped alot. it could of been the intercooler too i dont know.. all i know is on my last launch i spun through second on drag radials and i heated them up really nice too, dose that mean i need slicks now?? lol

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
my best was a 12.800 at 110.06 but i should be trapping 113-114 but i did find out why i didnt trap what i was supposed to trap. my wastegate was loose. it was so loose that i lost one of the bolts just fell out and i also have a huge boost leak so all in all it was good. i did have a 1.991 60 foot on street tires if i was able to launch harder i would prob get a 1.8's 60's

1 - 20 of 35 Posts