Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is there still people going to the track tommarow night? What time does the Nawf side plan to leave?

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
Well, I was planing on going, (Well not run the car due to a broken motor mount) But I work tomorrow. Fawk!!!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
the track is closed this weekend, it was open last night (friday) and the announcer guy said it was gonna be closed sat. sun. and next weekend too, cuz of nationals.....

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SRT-4_ACR said:
the track is closed this weekend, it was open last night (friday) and the announcer guy said it was gonna be closed sat. sun. and next weekend too, cuz of nationals.....
:wah?!: are your serious?
Are you sure? I just checked out their website and it says street race Mar. 26th

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
x2 /\
I'll call ahead to make sure. We are leaving at 4 to get a bunch of runs in before the crowds show up. Btw......Cash , we got a SRT-8 Charger that will be up there too. So far its me and Snick and maybe Austin from Kingwood. The rest of them will meet us there. I ll post later. We can leave a little earlier and eat somewhere if yall want.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I just looked at my tires, and I won't be doing any racing any time soon. The very outside edge thats visible from just looking at the car is fine, but any further in than that is literally almost flat. NO tread whatsoever.

I too heard that it was closed today because of the NHRA stuff.

·
Registered
814 Posts
i just called and they are CLOSED!!!! That sucks.
-Brad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts