Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
i am going too. i will kick some ass in the db drag. the rest of you can kick ass on the track. i got to test mine out on the track too. its alot heavier then all of yours but it shouldn't be that different.

·
Registered
36 Posts
damn i go to the field that day or i would definitely be there! maybe next time

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I dunno if I'll be there. Only time will tell if I'll make it there.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
How much to race? I couldn't find a link in English, so I have to go by the pictures, which look pretty cool. Chris

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
krazykarkustoms said:
i am going too. i will kick some ass in the db drag. the rest of you can kick ass on the track. i got to test mine out on the track too. its alot heavier then all of yours but it shouldn't be that different.
This will be the first time I've seen a dB drag, kick some ass!

·
Registered
96 Posts
from what my wife says it is free to race the ring. i am not sure about a 1/4 mile strip but she thinks thier is one there. since i get an extra 300 pounds in the back i will stick to other drag racing that i can win. as far as 1/4 mile i might be able to pull a 14 if i'm lucky. hey iball are you going????

·
Registered
323 Posts
hmmm, its either this or october bitburg for me.....

gonna have to sleep on that, stripers vs. autox....

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
99R/T-SRT said:
hmmm, its either this or october bitburg for me.....

gonna have to sleep on that, stripers vs. autox....
And you have to think about this???

For SHAME! ;)

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Been busy getting busy in Frankfurt for the last 48 hours. This weekend wore me out due to lack of sleep (see previous sentence).
This sounds like a plan, count me in. Springs go on next week, along with an oil change.

·
SRT Forums Veteran
1,198 Posts
Pretty sure I will be going. It looks like it is only on Sunday, so what is up with the overnight part, is that Saturday night, are there any events on Saturday?

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dang Andy, long time no hear!

Dunno - you'd have to check the website and use your German skills :D

·
SRT Forums Veteran
1,198 Posts
SRT_USAF said:
Dunno - you'd have to check the website and use your German skills :D
Did that, tried that, couldn't figure it out.. It looks like it's only on Sunday, I couldn't figure out the "ubernachten am Ring" part...

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
I was wondering when one of us would get around to the "2 F 2 F" bumper sticker....
Hey there Will, get a bunch of those printed off a color printer (laser or injet) for Sunday. :lol:

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
I'm borrowing a friend's bluetooth GPS receiver to work with my iPAQ (loaded with TomTom Europe software and maps) to navigate there. If it works well for me, then I'll probably buy my own receiver. I'm a going. Gotta dodge this female that wants to go with me. "It's a man thing, baby."

1 - 20 of 24 Posts