Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to do some work on my SRT-4 in the Toronto area.

Any recommendations for a shop? The estimate from my dealer was crazy.

Mostly suspension work now, but could include a turbo upgrade later.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
924 Posts
The only local shop i know of that has ACTUALLY done something like a turbo swap so far is Magnus in Woodbridge... I think they have a relationship with AGP Turbo as well (seeing as they are big into DSM's). I know there is one local big-turbo SRT that has been there... other than that, these cars are still pretty new to the tuning scene in Canada.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
jacrider said:
Looking to do some work on my SRT-4 in the Toronto area.

Any recommendations for a shop? The estimate from my dealer was crazy.

Mostly suspension work now, but could include a turbo upgrade later.

Many thanks.

Just as srt4perf said.. :thumbsup:
From your standard exhaust installed or his special PVOSRT-500 upgrade. :clap: :lol:

·
Registered
935 Posts
Thank you... Whatever you need....We have got you covered.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hey

We can do it at Ontario or we can do it at another place on weekends. Right PVO. $100 an hour at Ontario or $50 at the other. Same work same guys diffrent days you decide. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
935 Posts
mike ski said:
We can do it at Ontario or we can do it at another place on weekends. Right PVO. $100 an hour at Ontario or $50 at the other. Same work same guys diffrent days you decide. :thumbsup:
:readclose What he said...

·
Forum Moderator
3,188 Posts
Anyone who can install S3R in a garage using jack stands in minus 35 below in just over 10 hours MUST know what they are doing and will be able to tackle any automotive challenge :ninja:

Just in case you have not yet figured out who...that would be PVO :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I know a guy that has a lift in his garage, perhaps you can hire PVO and then do the work at his house. Just an idea. I think he charges $40 for a day.

·
Registered
681 Posts
mike ski said:
$50 an hour nice nice ,
i will need work vary vary soon hehehe

·
Registered
935 Posts
blksrt404 said:
Anyone who can install S3R in a garage using jack stands in minus 35 below in just over 10 hours MUST know what they are doing and will be able to tackle any automotive challenge :ninja:

Just in case you have not yet figured out who...that would be PVO :thumbsup:
Thank you very much..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts