Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I now have the opportunity to get me an SRT-4, but here is my delima. I love my truck, I also have a thing for force induction vehicles. I would love to place a blower on my truck but...........there goes the warranty :? My girlfriends son has a WRX and everynow and then he lets me take it for a spin. And boy do I love the way the car moves love the whistle of the turbo. Plus I am a pretty big guy, and the size of the neon, and then again if I trade my truck in I will be saving myself at least $300+ a month car payment plus gas.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr decisions decisions

Input and opinions are welcome

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
If yoru a 300 plus lb guy, stay with the truck. They have leaf springs and dont have mcpherson struts. YOur better off with coil springs and regular shocks over the suspention of the St4.

I had a 325 guy sit in teh back of my car and the car leaned towards one side. Even with two guys inside, i still pulled on a mustang :)

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Hector, I beg to differ!! I am a big guy as well. I'm built like a fucking lineman!! (maybe cause I played football :shock: ) I'm 6'0" and I tip the scales at 330lbs. And for all of you wondering... YES, my fat ass fits in the seats!!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
drizze99 said:
Hector, I beg to differ!! I am a big guy as well. I'm built like a fucking lineman!! (maybe cause I played football :shock: ) I'm 6'0" and I tip the scales at 330lbs. And for all of you wondering... YES, my fat ass fits in the seats!!
LMAO!!! lol

Uh, k then. Buy the srt. :)

Oh drizz, thats why your buddies keep beating you. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
drizze99
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing