Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
There is no great way to do it. What I did was bend the top and botto rows of the mesh so that it would wrap around the nostril tightly. I looped a large tie wrap through the bottom of the nostril and fastened the other end through the top of the main grille. When putting the bumper back on, the styrofoam bumper reinforcement will create pressure on the nostril grilles securing them firmly...

But you can still stick your hand in there and knock it off, its the best i could think up without cutting anything...

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you, i wish there was a easy way to do it.
I havent looked yet caues the weather but i know the screws by the headlights are part of takin off the bumper, where's the rest?

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Don't you have the instructions and the pictures? Those are our car... I think I made a post in the visual mod section, you could probably find it... There were tons of pics...

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
if you can't find the info, email me. i have all the pics and the instructions so i can send them off to you if you want them.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
i found a great way on removing the upper nostrils and putting them on...i'm going out now but i'll take the digi to show more or less on how to do it...rather easy ;)

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Thanks 2 Joker. I use some screws and that was it. If the bumper is already out. No need to take the nostril rubber out to do them.. thanks Joker!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i couldnt get the topnostrils installed, wasnt sure how to do it, ill get pics of my regualr grill installed

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
turboshelby said:
i couldnt get the topnostrils installed, wasnt sure how to do it, ill get pics of my regualr grill installed
"pull me over yellow" you are a quiter :crying: :crybaby: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts