Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...why it will be better to be at my place next Sunday than jimi_hoffa's to watch football:

1. No poker. Seriously, isn't gambling illegal in GA?

2. Smaller TV. No one really wants to have to turn their head to catch the whole play

3. No HDTV. It's too clear. Tim keeps throwing his beer at the screen trying to hit the ref.

4. BYOB. No need to drink whatever crappy beer someone else bought.

5. I'm cooking! (amazingly, this made the Top 10 reasons NOT to go, too)

6. Chicks! At least one! She's my wife! Hands off!

7. The official porch of ************'s. Ask Tim.

8. Vikings are on! Everyone loves the Vikes. And no talking during the game. Seriously.

9. No pocket change necessary.

10. When there's a party at my place, someone always drops their pants.
Last time it was Kevin.

So show up on Sunday for the late game to watch the Vikings kick some ass! Or show up to make fun of me if they don't. Really, it's a toss up.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Pit Viper said:
Waste of good onion dip. :D

that opinion is vastly different from the one you gave me last night... I believe it went something along the lines of:

"mmmm Timmy, I like it when you don't shower for weeks at a time... makes the dip so much cheesier when I like it off!"

·
Registered
557 Posts
troycus79 said:
I'm off this sunday...I can actually do something for once. Aaron where do you live at? Need some crystal clear directions. btw, isn't your wife expecting?

Troy
How far along is she now Aaron?

And actually I just had my nipples waxed so Ill be there for sure!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.