Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
ANGELS-SRT4 said:
windshield is broken, and i have a couple dents...here and there....all that will be fixd by this summer
Pretty badass with the red lining on the rims. What happened to your windshield?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was driving behind a dumb ass trucker...i was bumpen my music and when i got to work every thing was fine...and when i got out of work since i leave my car out side in the heat...my shit was already craked half way...:crying:
 

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
34,749 Posts
lmfao .... did the dealership get your credit report back & take back the c5? :ftard:

LMFAO @ you for making fun of me & christian! for driving a "neon" when you drive teh same fucking car .... moron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
things went sour with the vette...they wanted like 39k with me upside down on my car...so i took the vette back...im keeping my srt till i find a red Z06
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
uncommon said:
lmfao .... did the dealership get your credit report back & take back the c5? :ftard:

LMFAO @ you for making fun of me & christian! for driving a "neon" when you drive teh same fucking car .... moron
NO YOU DUMB FUCK...THE DEALERSHIP WANTED 39K FOR THE C5..SO IM LOOKING TO BUY A Z06 CASH BABY...
 

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
34,749 Posts
ANGELS-SRT4 said:
uncommon said:
lmfao .... did the dealership get your credit report back & take back the c5? :ftard:

LMFAO @ you for making fun of me & christian! for driving a "neon" when you drive teh same fucking car .... moron
BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

^^that's all i read when you post

39k? do i look retarded to you? you posted a thread saying you bought it for 25k .... take your crock of bullshit onto another site, we already have enough here
 

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
34,749 Posts
ANGELS-SRT4 said:
BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

hatin? not me .... i'll admit your car looks good now... but it looked like a bag of dicks before, im sure you can even admit that

and my threads are gay ass threads? look at my threads & look at how many responses/replies i get ... then look at your "gay ass" threads and look at how many you get ... the only reason people post in your threads is because i post in them & own your "black" ass, *****
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
uncommon said:
ANGELS-SRT4 said:
uncommon said:
lmfao .... did the dealership get your credit report back & take back the c5? :ftard:

LMFAO @ you for making fun of me & christian! for driving a "neon" when you drive teh same fucking car .... moron


^^that's all i read when you post

39k? do i look retarded to you? you posted a thread saying you bought it for 25k .... take your crock of bullshit onto another site, we already have enough here
thats wut i though they calld back saying the bank needed more money down. and after all the financing and all the bullshit i would end up paying 39k
so i said fuck you!and took the vette back....:readclose :readclose
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
862 Posts
car looks good angel. how much is the new windshield going to cost?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
617 Posts
ANGELS-SRT4 said:
uncommon said:
ANGELS-SRT4 said:
uncommon said:
lmfao .... did the dealership get your credit report back & take back the c5? :ftard:

LMFAO @ you for making fun of me & christian! for driving a "neon" when you drive teh same fucking car .... moron


^^that's all i read when you post

39k? do i look retarded to you? you posted a thread saying you bought it for 25k .... take your crock of bullshit onto another site, we already have enough here
thats wut i though they calld back saying the bank needed more money down. and after all the financing and all the bullshit i would end up paying 39k
so i said fuck you!and took the vette back....:readclose :readclose
Wait... you signed papers drove the car home, and then they told ya it was gonna be more money? And all this after you put up a thread of you sitting in the car and gloating? Not trying to start a war here, but I gotta agree with uncommon... you are a bit of a tool.
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top