Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the lil beast to teh track today.

[email protected] First time ever launching it on the street or track so that time is impressive. I know i can pull a 13.8 or so out of it if i get use to it.

2.1 60foot. 1200 miles.

Car had a HKS EVC 5 set to 15psi which si the upper limt of what dodge claims the car does. I could only get 11 stock but i know up north its alot more than that.

I slept at the light waiting for the civic to take off first so i could consitrate on the launch. Funny , I played catchup and caught up. lol

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
DAMN U!

So you upped the boost to 15 and did 14.1

What else ? Exhaust? Turn it back down to 11, and do it again!
We wanna know stock #'s.

How hard was it to install the controller? and how much?

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was goign to do the same run at 10 psi. I think those numbers there are stock still because dodge claims 11-15psi. IN FL its warmer than the north so you dont get teh same boost level. Also motor trend pulled the same times as me and SCC did even better.

Controller is easy to install if you know how a turbo regulates itself. Boost controller is 750 i think. But i bought the top of the line. YOu can get a really good one for about 375 or so. If you need one let me know.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
I took the lil beast to teh track today.

[email protected] First time ever launching it on the street or track so that time is impressive. I know i can pull a 13.8 or so out of it if i get use to it.

Man, I bet that civic was pissed. I'd like to see a run without the boost controller, but there's no reason stock SRT's can't run that number. Something tells me that car is making WAY more than 215 at the crank :lol:

·
Registered
207 Posts
kinda dissapointing, you had to buy an EBC to run that time?
why not ust make an MBC for about $12 instead of buying a $300+ ebc?
I really think a stock SRT-4 should run that time. Its not really hot or humid enough right now to effect your car as bad as you think.

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
I agree

Quark said:
kinda dissapointing, you had to buy an EBC to run that time?
why not ust make an MBC for about $12 instead of buying a $300+ ebc?
I really think a stock SRT-4 should run that time. Its not really hot or humid enough right now to effect your car as bad as you think.
I for one think the SRT would be making that boost without the controller. Exhaust next time try it stock for a baseline.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
krnlscott
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing