Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to get some baseline numbers before I started any mods...

best run was 207.1whp 235.1 ft-lbs SAE corrected

93 octane, with a fan on the fmic, it had to be around 80 degrees

will post a chart later.

If anyone near West Palm wants to do some runs, let me know...I will be going back next week w/ atp downpipe/race setup installed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,015 Posts
what is a correction?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
kadishack63 said:
what is a correction?
basically they take the raw numbers and put them in some formula for heat, elevation and all the other variables like that to get the corrected #.
I hate SAE numbers, give me the raw, real #'s...I bet the are higher too :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,015 Posts
cool, thank you!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,015 Posts
how many miles do you have on the car and how many pulls did you get? the numbers seem a tad low as compared to what has been posted before.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kadishack63 said:
how many miles do you have on the car and how many pulls did you get? the numbers seem a tad low as compared to what has been posted before.
about 2600 miles, I was hoping for better but they seem in line w/ dodge's numbers...
I'm wondering if the temps played a role in that. The only other dyno I saw was in like 50-60 degree temps
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,898 Posts
Where did you get it done? I have the ATP Stage 1 on my car and want to go somewhere that has done an SRT before to cancel out the variable of different dyno's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stevessrt said:
Where did you get it done? I have the ATP Stage 1 on my car and want to go somewhere that has done an SRT before to cancel out the variable of different dyno's.
TPS(Total Performance and Service) on Belvedere and dixie...

I am interested in seeing another srt4 dyno there...and especially w/ those mods :!:

I will be going back after next Tuesday to dyno again.
pm me if you want anymoe details
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,426 Posts
Hahahaha.

A number of people have been asking me how much HP my car has in stock form. I just say 215hp. Then they start doing the 10% to 20% drivetrain loss. I just sit back and smile. And moments later they have that "hmmmmm. I wonder if I could..." look on their faces. It feels gooooooooood and funny! You should try it when one ever asks. :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
What ever happened to 225 at the front wheels? :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,971 Posts
PsychoMedic said:
What ever happened to 225 at the front wheels? :(
Different dynos, different cars. 207 is a damn nice number for a 215 rated car.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,294 Posts
Different dynos, different cars. 207 is a damn nice number for a 215 rated car.
Very true statement !
Mine dynoed at 220hp and 247 torque. But apparently that was uncorrected, so it would be lower as SAE numbers, from what I understand.

Numbers are available on my website in sig.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,203 Posts
AJPSRT4 said:
wanted to get some baseline numbers before I started any mods...

best run was 207.1whp 235.1 ft-lbs SAE corrected

93 octane, with a fan on the fmic, it had to be around 80 degrees

will post a chart later.

If anyone near West Palm wants to do some runs, let me know...I will be going back next week w/ atp downpipe/race setup installed.
You are the first one I had seen under 215HP on the dyno. Which DYNO brand was it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hemidakota said:
AJPSRT4 said:
wanted to get some baseline numbers before I started any mods...

best run was 207.1whp 235.1 ft-lbs SAE corrected

93 octane, with a fan on the fmic, it had to be around 80 degrees

will post a chart later.

If anyone near West Palm wants to do some runs, let me know...I will be going back next week w/ atp downpipe/race setup installed.
You are the first one I had seen under 215HP on the dyno. Which DYNO brand was it?

Dynojet...well the baseline numbes could have been better but I will wait till I see a few more cars on this dyno before I'm worried, I have seem some big differences in dyno to dyno over the years, but I know this car is quick, comparing cars I've ran in my S4, to same cars I've ran in the srt4

I am looking to see the change in #'s after the mods.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top