Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it was funny, had to share it with you guys.

Me: I see you have a dodge car
Him: yes it's a dodge Strattus.
Me: Cool, when did you get it?
Him: in 2002, that's my baby!
Me: Kewl-- how many sec?
Him: What?
Me: I mean like racin or something? U have heard of a SRT-4?
Him: Oh i have reached 120 mph multiples time! and yeah I have heard of a srt-4. They came out after I got my car. (looking at me funny)
Me: (laughing so hard)
Him: what's so funny?
Me: ( after laughing) Dude, I wasnt' asking how high of speed ur car can go!! I was asking if you raced or how many seconds it is.
Him: I said 120 mph.
Me: Ok, not the answer im lookin for but whatever. is it fast?
Him: Oh yeah it's fast, i told you, I went 120 mph in that car!
Me: (smacking my forehead) I wasnt asking that, i was asking like from a starting point to a finishing point.
Him: well it's so fast man, I love it! It could beat a lot of cars!
Me: ( laughing again)
Him: what?? why are you laughing? ( he then look ard and look at his clothes and fixed his hair.)
Me: Ur car? could beat a lot of cars? what mods do u have on it?
Him: Mods? Nothing.
Me: then dude ur car is worth a shit. If it can go 120 mph, whoohoo, but if you was racing a srt-4, u would get "WHUPPED".
Him: Nah. I know I can do it, im a very good "launcher"
Me: (rolling my eyes) ok dude... have it your way
and i walked off.

what a goofball. :jester:

·
Banned
176 Posts
Stratus eh? I own a 2003 Stratus RT Sedan (Manual Tranny)...and there is NO WAY I could beat an SRT-4. haha...

thats a great convo

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
esartee for said:
Stratus eh? I own a 2003 Stratus RT Sedan (Manual Tranny)...and there is NO WAY I could beat an SRT-4. haha...

thats a great convo

His was a 2002. nice looking car.. oh yeah, forgot to add. when we both got off work tonight, he gets in his car, and takes off in the parking lot.. im just like... WHAT are you trying to prove now? lol

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jamesbbh said:
why would you be asking a guy in a stratus what his et is in the first place? its a family sedan pretty much.. and why do you say it isnt worth a shit if its stock? im confused

A few day back, he was talking about how fast his car was, so i was asking what it was and thinking it was a fast car but after knowing what kind of car he had, i was curious why he thought his car was fast, so i thought maybe he raced or something... i was wrong :frogtongu

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
CrzyAbtSrt4 said:
Thought it was funny, had to share it with you guys.

Me: I see you have a dodge car
Him: yes it's a dodge Strattus.
Me: Cool, when did you get it?
Him: in 2002, that's my baby!
Me: Kewl-- how many sec?
Him: What?
Me: I mean like racin or something? U have heard of a SRT-4?
Him: Oh i have reached 120 mph multiples time! and yeah I have heard of a srt-4. They came out after I got my car. (looking at me funny)
Me: (laughing so hard)
Him: what's so funny?
Me: ( after laughing) Dude, I wasnt' asking how high of speed ur car can go!! I was asking if you raced or how many seconds it is.
Him: I said 120 mph.
Me: Ok, not the answer im lookin for but whatever. is it fast?
Him: Oh yeah it's fast, i told you, I went 120 mph in that car!
Me: (smacking my forehead) I wasnt asking that, i was asking like from a starting point to a finishing point.
Him: well it's so fast man, I love it! It could beat a lot of cars!
Me: ( laughing again)
Him: what?? why are you laughing? ( he then look ard and look at his clothes and fixed his hair.)
Me: Ur car? could beat a lot of cars? what mods do u have on it?
Him: Mods? Nothing.
Me: then dude ur car is worth a shit. If it can go 120 mph, whoohoo, but if you was racing a srt-4, u would get "WHUPPED".
Him: Nah. I know I can do it, im a very good "launcher"
Me: (rolling my eyes) ok dude... have it your way
and i walked off.

what a goofball. :jester:
due why were you picking on a guy in a stock family sedan????? sounds to me like he was just minding his own when you came up and tried to act "the shit" by putting him down.........you coulda specified quarter mile times to him also......maybe that woulda clarified things......all in all i think people like you give srt owners a bad name, you make us look cocky when you go up to someone with a car like that and run your mouth.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I laughed at a kid with a ancient chevy S-10 pickup that wanted to race.....when he did a 10.x at the track i decided he really was faster. Something about a "motor swap" - haha...anyway...anything can be fast....

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
BlackSRT4GUY said:
due why were you picking on a guy in a stock family sedan????? sounds to me like he was just minding his own when you came up and tried to act "the shit" by putting him down.........you coulda specified quarter mile times to him also......maybe that woulda clarified things......all in all i think people like you give srt owners a bad name, you make us look cocky when you go up to someone with a car like that and run your mouth.
Yeah... I love it when people who don't have a damned clue walk up and ask me how fast my family sedan is and start talking the *shit* about their stock Mustang GTs. Too bad I drive one of the fastest family sedans in town.

He is obviously talking about the people who are so stinking ignorant, they think their Intrepid is fast because they got the organizers that drape over the back of the seats, then peel out of the supermarket parking lot. Ignorant people who don't know how to shuddap and listen.

I don't think he came off cocky at all - it's the other guy that needs a lesson in STFU. I constantly have to deal with people who argue with me about EVERYTHING and think they know all about it:

Me: So you hear about the new Cobalt? I hope they do better than the Ion.
Him: What? Of course they will. It's on the Corvette's platform.
Me: ...what?
Him: The Cobalt shares the same platform as the new C6 Corvette.
Me: ... no it doesn't. It's on the Delta platform - same as the Ion and the new Pontiac Pursuit.
Him: You don't know what you're talking about man. The Ion is a Saturn. Nothing to do with GM.
Me: <sigh> Whatever.

People who think they know everything were put here to amuse the rest of us. :clap:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BlackSRT4GUY said:
Btw-- to correct you guys, im a girl. and Blacksrt- i wasnt tryin to come off being stupid or cocky. I was just wondering why he was boosting his car was so fast so i was just asking questions. I knew it was a family sedan car but wouldn't you be curious how it's fast or why? Sorry if this angered you but I was just asking questions and I didnt just bring it up, he was talking about it a few day ago, so when I went to ask him what kind of car he had, because I didn't know, i just caught the part of "dodge". Jeez

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
sorry, maybe i was just focusing on the "your car isnt worth shit" thing you said to him.....i couldnt picture putting someone down who thought the world of his car like that for no reason, but maybe he deserved it if he was talking shit or sumpin.....i dunno......i apologize for my earlier comment.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BlackSRT4GUY said:
sorry, maybe i was just focusing on the "your car isnt worth shit" thing you said to him.....i couldnt picture putting someone down who thought the world of his car like that for no reason, but maybe he deserved it if he was talking shit or sumpin.....i dunno......i apologize for my earlier comment.

Maybe I did take it too far by saying "ur car is worth shit"... and as for the other day, he was saying and i quote." Speeding like there was no tmw, driving like a viper." So thought maybe he had a fast car.

but anyway, forget this thread, just seems to cause an "uproar" with you guys. I wasn't trying to set him up or anything like that. He's a jerk but when i hear about racing and such, i get interested.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
i wouldnt apoligze. first off he set the kid up. and asking him how many seconds is his car. wtf is that supposed to mean i wouldnt know wtf you ment by that if you asked me. thats like asking one of your friends so how many girls...and what you really mean is how many girls he shagged. kid dont be proud just because you drive a srt-4 because its not king shit now if you had a henessy viper it might be a differnt story.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SilverSRTRocket said:
i wouldnt apoligze. first off he set the kid up. and asking him how many seconds is his car. wtf is that supposed to mean i wouldnt know wtf you ment by that if you asked me. thats like asking one of your friends so how many girls...and what you really mean is how many girls he shagged. kid dont be proud just because you drive a srt-4 because its not king shit now if you had a henessy viper it might be a differnt story.

what??? I did not set him up! He was bragging that his car was fast, so I was curious to see what kind of car and what he had. I asked him that question because he was saying he had a fast car, I FIGURED he raced and such. Yeah I know straus is a family sedan car but it can be modded to be faster, so it was normal to ask him that question... maybe i sld have said it better or easier.. but jeez lay off of me!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.