Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this friend that has a 2002 Mustang GT 5 speed coupe. He has headers (short) X-pipe (no cats) Borla exhaust, pulleys, timing adjuster, CAI, BBK TB, MAF, and a chip. He has been trying to get me run but I kept saying nah. So tonight we were eating and he said common just 1 run so I said ok.

Run #1 – We went from a dig. I have not gotten use to launching this car yet so I got massive wheel hop and he was gone.

Run #2 - Got a better launch but still not a good one, he was gone.

Run #3 - I said fuck it, let’s go from a roll. He said ok. 2nd gear about 3500 RPM's he floors it I pull at first but then he misses 3rd. We shut down.

Run #4 - We went from a 2nd gear 3500 RPM run again. I pull at first, and keep pulling. Put like 1 1/2 cars on him. I was surprised so was he, so we do it again.

Run #5 - SOB jumps it and floors it before I was ready. Puts almost 1 car on me but I gain it back and put 1 car on him (power shifted 2-3 and 3-4). We ran up to about 120 and he couldn't catch me.

Since I can't launch this car for shit yet we can't do it from a dig. But from a roll I was very very surprised and happy. So tonight I tip my hat and drink one for Dodge/SRT team and all SRT-4 owners. We got one hell of a car.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
nice run glad ur happy

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohh yea and I just filled up with gas and had a passenger. He usually only keeps his tank at 1/4 of a tank so. But yes I am very happy. My daily commuter has made me proud :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.