Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
it was my first time to capitol. dont like the way its setup or that u cant drive around the water box . my first run didnt spin the water off my tires whent a 15 spining my ass off my second run was 14.039with my best 60ft of a 2.198 then on my third run i roasted the shit out of my tires to get my best run ever i went 13.797 my 60ft time was 2.148 and my trap was 100.47
and still all stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
Congrats! I gave you some props on my Mid Atlantic thread. I did not get to see you and Chris after my last run, but I did manage a 13.6 so I was happy about that. Would have been happier getting more than 2 runs though. :flame:

Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
my best slip at capitol was 13.61 at 104.96, was able to hook up after launching at 3 grand on street tires, i only pulled a 2.1 60ft but once i have slicks i'm lookin for 1.8 1.9 60ft times
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what r ur mods?

srtgotboost4 said:
my best slip at capitol was 13.61 at 104.96, was able to hook up after launching at 3 grand on street tires, i only pulled a 2.1 60ft but once i have slicks i'm lookin for 1.8 1.9 60ft times
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
umm, when i was at the track, big fmic, msd coil and wires, ngk 1step plugs, full 2.5 turboback, mbc at 16 psi, 3in intake, eibach pro-kit, mopar stg1, hks type 1 tt, whast bout you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all stock

srtgotboost4 said:
umm, when i was at the track, big fmic, msd coil and wires, ngk 1step plugs, full 2.5 turboback, mbc at 16 psi, 3in intake, eibach pro-kit, mopar stg1, hks type 1 tt, whast bout you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
is there any way that you could post slips, i was hoping that i could prove a bunch of stupid people wrong about what a stock srt4 can do at the track. if you cant no biggie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i cant but mabye my friend can do it for me
pOrk said:
is there any way that you could post slips, i was hoping that i could prove a bunch of stupid people wrong about what a stock srt4 can do at the track. if you cant no biggie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
like I said if you can that would be great cause some guys on cobalt SS forums are being ignorant to the fact that SRT's can easily break into 13's with the right driver.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top