1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Like the rims. Looks good on red. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Where did you come across this combo? I checked the website and nothing was listed for the SRT other than he Illuminas by themselves. Cost? Ride quality?

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Wildcat said:
Where did you come across this combo? I checked the website and nothing was listed for the SRT other than he Illuminas by themselves. Cost? Ride quality?
The combo is out there... Tried a search real quick but couldn't come up with anything on the site. The tokico site hasn't been updated recently that's why it's not listed. I'm sure someone carries them or any vendor that sells tokicos could probably order you a set. I found them on a site or two out there but my best suggestion is to call someone. Cost, expect $800 roughly but that's a ballpark. I doubt the ride quality is bad. Everyone says that the Illuminas make any lowering spring feel better. The plus with going with these would be that the springs might be matched to the car and strut(it's hard to find some info on them) as opposed to just slapping on a set of lowering springs with an increased spring rate.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have this combo waiting to be installed. How's your allignment? Did you use camber bolts? Did you have to get shorter endlinks?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I talked to a tech @ Tokico. He told me as long as you only go 1.6" front and 1.8" rear, it will not affect the performance of the struts. I installed the Eibach Pro kit. I used Energy Suspension end links. They have them at www.turboneonstore.com or at www.summitracing.com. I used the part # from turboneonstore to do a counter pickup at Summit (there is a store here in Northern Nevada). Get the Goldline camber kit at www.modernperformance.com for $50 (front & rear).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts