Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok.As you all know JLM hasn't been open for a few weeks because we have been in New Orleans towing trailers for the coastgaurd station.A know theres about 10 or more peolpe that were waiting for orders and havn't recived them.
This week we will be geting back on the ball and get the rest of the orders out.For those of you that have been waiting or have cancelled your orders or have charged back paypal you all will be reciving free exhaust hangers for all your trouble.I really dont know what else to say.Also we have never screwed anyone over ever theres been rumors that we have and its not true.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Well im glad to see that you are actually back on the forums and havnt run away for good with everyones money.

I did try to get a refund from paypal, but I didnt get a dime back from that so as of right now, its up to you what you want to do.

If you want to send me my motor mount and exhaust hangers, I'll take it. If you want to refund me (and get me those hangers?) thats fine too.

At this point I'll take anything as long I know i havent thrown $170 away. I'll take back what I said if you can make good of the situation.

Thanks,
-Yavuz

·
Registered
306 Posts
I haven't called my bank or filed a complaint with paypal, I knew some was up since I talked with people that has said you guys are great. I have been waiting on the top motor mount and I hope I am in those 10 people that are waiting for parts cause it's been 3 weeks or more. Thanks for coming and clearing this up.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I thought about it, and I think I'll just take a refund. I really dont need the mount for now over the winter, and I'll just use that money to make a bigger car payment next month.

So I'll just take the refund as soon as you can send it out.

Thanks,
-Yavuz

·
Registered
843 Posts
motor mounts

cool so that means i might see that $380 dollars i paid on those mm. i am also one of those 10 people, thanks for not running away with my money. hope to see it soon, seeings i have been waiting 2 months. again thanks

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I8UBF said:
cool so that means i might see that $380 dollars i paid on those mm. i am also one of those 10 people, thanks for not running away with my money. hope to see it soon, seeings i have been waiting 2 months. again thanks
Cool I'm working on geting my paypal account back up and running also I recived
the mounts I shiped too you.I going to send you exhaust hangers for all your trouble.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yavuz said:
Well im glad to see that you are actually back on the forums and havnt run away for good with everyones money.

I did try to get a refund from paypal, but I didnt get a dime back from that so as of right now, its up to you what you want to do.

If you want to send me my motor mount and exhaust hangers, I'll take it. If you want to refund me (and get me those hangers?) thats fine too.

At this point I'll take anything as long I know i havent thrown $170 away. I'll take back what I said if you can make good of the situation.

Thanks,
-Yavuz
We were running the mounts on the CNC machine today so they should be ready to ship by next wednesday to ship .

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
let us know when your paypal account is up and running again, i really need a set of exhaust hangers. my stock rubber ones are stretched to the max.

·
Registered
843 Posts
thanks jason

by the way my address changed to 385 brookwood park, bristol, NH, 03222. so thats were i will need the hangers shipped too. and again thanks for your hospatality

1 - 12 of 12 Posts