Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the word from dealers around here? What dealers have you talked to, and what info have they given you? I'm just trying to gather up all the info on Illinois dealers. Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have only talked to 2 dealers in Downers Grove and Naperville. I have been told late feb by one and march by another. But no one seems too sure. Thing is, I'm going to school up here and I'm actually from South FL so it pisses me off if they get the car sooner :x Anyway, I have been in "contact" with a guy at DG dodge (internet sales manager) and he doesn't knnow squat really. Said he'd keep me informed etc. But I grew impatient and emailed him yesterday (Tue) about if they had guys going to that class, and the price, and reservartions (or whatever you want to call it). I also asked him to tell me what was true to his knowledge (likely not much as he hasn't replied yet). Well, I'll be going home in late Feb so we'll see if any SO FL dealers have them in yet. One thing is for sure, if in FL or IL i WILL NOT be paying more than the ~$19K they said.

PS- They're building these damn things here (IL), you'd think they's show us some love!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
svtguy
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing