Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, one of my freinds (Rob) (big guy, very big) runs the kitchen at this bar called Signal 8 Saloon. This Sunday he is having a Pig roast right out in the parking lot. It is going to be a HUGE buffet. $10.00 gives you all you can eat, except drinks. Thats the bar owners (Craig) dept. Anyone wanna go? I will bring it up tonight at DPA. the roast starts at 2PM and goes till they close. I am definitly going. I have to ask My friend if I can bring my canopy and if we can all park in the front. Time to eat, eat ,eat and eat some more.
:smoke: :drinkup: :thumbupsq :rockondud :cheers: :drunk: :kiss: :hungry:

:flame: <-------pig roastin

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
you came to dpa but talked about it for like a minute and didnt explain the details
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
topofnewyork said:
you came to dpa but talked about it for like a minute and didnt explain the details
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Oh damn I'm sorry, OK here are the details,

What: Pig Roast & all you can eat Bar-B-Que and Buffet
Where: Cousin Craigs' Signal 8 Sallon and grill on Montauk hwy Copaige
when: Sunday, Sept 12. 2:00PM till close
Where to meet: My house at 1:30 (1:30 to compensate for late comers. Bar is a few blocks from my house.
How to get to my house: PM me or call me and I will send you directions to my house.

Be at my house by 1:30

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Amy thats so that we can get everyone here and wont have to wait. you can do it for2:00 if you want. we can wait. thats why I said 1:30

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
my bad guys sunday sif not known sooner is my moms time and also went to my countrys' parade in hempstead and next week out here in brentwood

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I would have gone if I was notified and reminded about it in advance, but thanks anyway Kenny for calling me saturday night at my b-day party.

AC was cool this past sunday.. Enjoyed the SRT on the GCP...ran into a new 04 white EVO but didnt play....had my buddy and 4 girls squshed in the back.....

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
YellowSRT4 said:
I would have gone if I was notified and reminded about it in advance, but thanks anyway Kenny for calling me saturday night at my b-day party.

AC was cool this past sunday.. Enjoyed the SRT on the GCP...ran into a new 04 white EVO but didnt play....had my buddy and 4 girls squshed in the back.....

when are we gonna get to see this car of yours ?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
topofnewyork said:
hopefully would like to see what that thing could do

yeah as soon as I get my HKS EVC 5 installed and tuned It should run stronger since I will be able to boost what I wanna boost.

In addition I need to learn how to launch this car w/o spinning like mad

1 - 16 of 16 Posts