Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cook Automotive in Aberdeen, has a black and yellow one on the way, however they are charging 23,000$ for them so I told them to politly go screw themselves. As for any further information a dealership in Columbia I think maybe thompsons, had one silver SRT left on saturday, but I dont want the silver one. I'm so glad they kept this cars name a neon because it made it so much easier for me to convince my mom I can buy this car with decent insurance rates. Lucky for me she thinks its a nice, safe, reliable cute car lol.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
turbo4life said:
Cook Automotive in Aberdeen, has a black and yellow one on the way, however they are charging 23,000$ for them so I told them to politly go screw themselves. As for any further information a dealership in Columbia I think maybe thompsons, had one silver SRT left on saturday, but I dont want the silver one. I'm so glad they kept this cars name a neon because it made it so much easier for me to convince my mom I can buy this car with decent insurance rates. Lucky for me she thinks its a nice, safe, reliable cute car lol.
some Dealerships really piss me off, they think they can screw people just because its a limited quantity shit I will wait for the 2004 if they are going to charge me 23000 for a 2003

·
Registered
726 Posts
chubz said:
some Dealerships really piss me off, they think they can screw people just because its a limited quantity shit I will wait for the 2004 if they are going to charge me 23000 for a 2003
Right on! Fight the power!!! :twisted:

(It pisses me off too...)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.