Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Al's Hamburgers
N. Collins and N. Green Oaks in Arlington
@ 6:30 then off to Starbucks across the street.

See you guys/groupies there...

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
ill show up after the concert if you guys are still there!!!

if it gets rained out ill be there!!!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
barrettgpeck said:
*points and laughs at Squirrel* p-whipped!!!
at least i get it!!!:readclose

**josh chimes in**burn:rofl:

·
Registered
141 Posts
omg tonight was freakin a blast...ya'll need to look on my myspace and the little slide show of zane i made. we need to go out to Fun Fest alot more often...:clap:

ill be posting up pics and vids on here in a few or tomorrow..keep your eyes peeled...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Damn ya'll always do fun stuff without me! I love when drunk Zane comes home though!!! :clap:

I love the slideshow too!! Send me the pic with Zane and Barratt playin' cops and robbers that will be my new sig.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
petries_popsicle said:
omg tonight was freakin a blast...ya'll need to look on my myspace and the little slide show of zane i made. we need to go out to Fun Fest alot more often...:clap:

ill be posting up pics and vids on here in a few or tomorrow..keep your eyes peeled...
i dont even have your myspace send me a friend request mine is myspace.com/uncutfourplay

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
haha that was a great night!!!!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome night!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kearbear your sig suck!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
great vid lol!!! gotta get the one from my gf lol

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well dammit after many hours spent this weekend and $300+ I finally found why my breaks are not disegauging. The damn Brackets froze up after having too much corrosion and arent aligning right and they are making the rotors ride sideways! so Know i gotta go spend anothe $100 or so. The worst brake job ever!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
SRT-URBO said:
Well dammit after many hours spent this weekend and $300+ I finally found why my breaks are not disegauging. The damn Brackets froze up after having too much corrosion and arent aligning right and they are making the rotors ride sideways! so Know i gotta go spend anothe $100 or so. The worst brake job ever!
That sucks dude if you needed ne help you could have called me man fyi

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know man thanks, It was just the only thing i kept over looking everything else was fine...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts