Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I dont get 12 pm's about this, I have decided to quit attending the Thursday night meets. I will be at the majority of the Saturday ones, however. If you would like to continue to have them, by all means someone pick up the slack and make a meet spot. My Thai Boxing class is going to take the place of the Thursday meets as we have many new recruits with an aching to be MMA. I really want to be there to beat that out of them and show them the light of stand up fighting. Plus, I could stand to drop 5. That is all. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Well It sucks that you won't be making it out on thursdays. Atleast you get to beat the shit out of people which always makes for a good time. Maybe one of these days I'll come check out the festivities. Sparing class is the shit

·
Registered
788 Posts
So I think Zane had a winner with the wing house. I'm still down for thursday meets so If yall wanna still do it I think Wing House should be the spot until we get bored again.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
I thought it was fine at chipotle, but whatever.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
winghouse is a good place to meet!!! i like i like:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,162 Posts

haha yep! im on the comp all day everyday, i always have a tab with the forums up so im on here all day two!

no life i kno its sad.... :jester:

so does anyone know if/where we are having the meet?

-nick

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
srt4_texas said:
5 of 'em want to have it at wing house and Zane's not coming anymore, so I guess it's at wing house.

I won't be out there though, beside the fact that my wife hates those kind of places, the food sucks, the prices are to high and I have no need to go somewhere dedicated to half naked women

Doc

ya i prob wont go either i work right across the street from there and i dont wanna drive back n forth 4 times in one day! and ur right Doc the food isnt the best, prices are too high and the women would be nice to look at if they werent all broke down whores!

-nick

1 - 20 of 80 Posts