Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
As a spectator i think i will be. Need to get the new rack on the car soon so i can get back to racing. I think next weekend i am going down to my Dads and putting it in. I will be bringing my video camera and digital for pics of all the action.
Randy

·
Banned
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Back-n-Black said:
As a spectator i think i will be. Need to get the new rack on the car soon so i can get back to racing. I think next weekend i am going down to my Dads and putting it in. I will be bringing my video camera and digital for pics of all the action.
Randy

thats cool!

·
Registered
547 Posts
ok since I'm new to town, what s tnt??? Iwas over at bremerton raceway today and expected to see a few more srt's there. I ended up running a 13.63 on street tires :) I was pretty happy with that.

·
Registered
547 Posts
hmmm drag racing two days in a row, it might be hard but I think I can manage it, hahahahaha. I'll see if I can make it.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Anyone got weather info for over there? ... Rained out here in Bremerton ... someone pipe up quick so I know if it is worth the drive over :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
I was there, only got 2 runs in before we were rained out. Kinda sucked but at least the runs ended up being free and I broke into the 13's so I was happy. :thumbsup: My run is below.

R/T .370
60' 2.299
330' 6.065
1/8 9.070
MPH 82.27
1000' 11.655
1/4 13.866
MPH 101.85

·
Registered
404 Posts
kiwidog said:
I was there, only got 2 runs in before we were rained out. Kinda sucked but at least the runs ended up being free and I broke into the 13's so I was happy. :thumbsup: My run is below.

R/T .370
60' 2.299
330' 6.065
1/8 9.070
MPH 82.27
1000' 11.655
1/4 13.866
MPH 101.85
Grats on the runs ... I ran over there just in time to get rained out. I was in the Blue GTO that rolled past ya while everyone was sitting on the track. Which were you the blue or white?

Hope to see you guys out again. :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
DSrt said:
Grats on the runs ... I ran over there just in time to get rained out. I was in the Blue GTO that rolled past ya while everyone was sitting on the track. Which were you the blue or white?

Hope to see you guys out again. :)
I was the white one sitting there, I remember seeing you drive by while we were waiting there and then you were gone. I think I could've knocked another tenth off with a few more runs but who knows we'll just have to wait and see at the next TNT, see ya there.

·
Registered
404 Posts
kiwidog said:
I was the white one sitting there, I remember seeing you drive by while we were waiting there and then you were gone. I think I could've knocked another tenth off with a few more runs but who knows we'll just have to wait and see at the next TNT, see ya there.
Get those other mods you have on there so it will be a race hehe .. jk .. Always like to run with everyone .. win lose or draw it is always a blast :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts