Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of going Saturday for TT...It's club day as well...Got in quite a few runs last month when this event was on...

·
Registered
524 Posts
blksrt404 said:
I am thinking of going Saturday for TT...It's club day as well...Got in quite a few runs last month when this event was on...

If weather is okay, then yes. Just need some race gas this time. What kind of gas do you run and where do you get it?

thanks

alex

·
Forum Moderator
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
04raw said:
blksrt404 said:
I am thinking of going Saturday for TT...It's club day as well...Got in quite a runs last month when this event was on...

If weather is okay, then yes. Just need some race gas this time. What kind of gas do you run and where do you get it?

thanks

alex
Hey Alex,

Weather: http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/CAON0128 :thumbsup:
Fuel: http://www.proracingfuels.com/dealers_info.html

Pro Racing Fuels
Mississauga, Ontario
(905) 858-9320

It is Mississauga RD and Britannia...It is one street south off Britannia at Mississuga RD on the west side (James) I think it is....GO right to the end of the street and it is on the right art the end of the street...

·
Forum Moderator
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oshawa SRT said:
I think I should be able to go!
That 3 S3 cars so far....Where's all the big turbo boys???

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
oshawa SRT said:
I think I should be able to go!
racing at shannonville on friday AND then racing at TMP on saturday..

you're hardcore man!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
I really wanna go - badly! but I just cant justify spending more $$ on gas after a day @ shannonville.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
count me in, i have to miss the shannonville friday cuz of the gf, but im in for saturday..... thats one for big turbo.... i ain't skerrd, what the problem is...

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
SRT4Jay said:
count me in, i have to miss the shannonville friday cuz of the gf, but im in for saturday..... thats one for big turbo.... i ain't skerrd, what the problem is...
alright jay!!!

gonna finally break 13s? :rofl:

·
Forum Moderator
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is great guys...

Way to go Jay....representing the Big turb's

Steve,

How many cars did you say that we needed to run as a club?

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
im gonna drag the gf along too, make sure u all wish her a happy b-day when you see her so shes not a cranky biotch...lol....

i better, but then, i am running street tires, wanna lend me your slicks there canuck?

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
SRT4Jay said:
im gonna drag the gf along too, make sure u all wish her a happy b-day when you see her so shes not a cranky biotch...lol....

i better, but then, i am running street tires, wanna lend me your slicks there canuck?
sure..

if you pick them up in KW

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Got race gas. Good to go now! See you guys @ Square One Walmar 9am tomorrow!!

Bring the big turbo guy... :rofl:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts