Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of tires for this summer. I liked the tires the car came with. I even did the 1/4 mile runs on them. They did wear fast becouse of this. I am looking for a street tire that may be better but around the same price. I was looking at the Eagle F1 GS-D3 and they look like exacly what I want. Any comments?

TJ

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
I just got these tires in a 225/45/17 on my car this past Wednesday and I have to say these tires are AWESOME. First gear is still useless, but it was when the car was stock. However, 2nd gear now hooks up after only spinning for a few hundred rpm's. It's almost like a whole new car now that I can enjoy the power it has.

I haven't had a chance to go crazy on the handling, but the sweeping on-ramps I've been on have been easy to take at near double what the "recommended" speed limit is without problems. Also, these tires seem to ride a little bit quieter.

Great in the wet too, and they won Car & Driver's tire shoot out not too long ago, so I'm not the only one who likes them.

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
I'm sold on the Fuzion ZRi's that you can get at Firestone for about $99 a tire. 215/45/17

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:crying: I do not have the rims for them unless they fit on the stocks. I also looked at the Dunlop SP Sport Maxx. They are on sale at tirerake. $670 for all 4.

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
ssgttj said:
:crying: I do not have the rims for them unless they fit on the stocks. I also looked at the Dunlop SP Sport Maxx. They are on sale at tirerake. $670 for all 4.
Fuzions fit on stock rims, No Prob!

·
Registered
480 Posts
if you can get to seattle area, i work at discount tire. so give me a call 206 365-1614 i can do any tires you want.
~Sean

·
Registered
480 Posts
wow thats about the worst idea ive ever heard...i bet that looks like ass with the sidewalls all rounded like that and your gonna have mad problems with tire wear, good luck to ya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts