Votes: 42 97.7%
  • No Tint

Votes: 1 2.3%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Florida and I am undecided whether I should tint my windows or not. I have a Flame Red ACR and I just don't know what would be best. Thanks ahead for the replies.

·
Banned
6,465 Posts
Tint should come 1st for any ride. I would follow your tint laws in your state though. blacked out windows look mean on red.

·
Banned
6,465 Posts
I wouldnt go all the way around unless its legal in Florida . Tint tickets anywhere are expensive .

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
eb04 said:
I wouldnt go all the way around unless its legal in Florida . Tint tickets anywhere are expensive .

not really, its a non-moving violation and will cost you $76.50 or you can remove the tint to have the ticket thrown out....i vouch for $76.50 and give them the middle finger. For the record, 5% all around does look very mean on a red srt :eveilgrin

·
Registered
427 Posts
I say a light tint. I don't know why everyone is so crazy about fully BLACK windows. #1 it looks so fake like a toy car, #2 aren't you proud to be seen in your vehicle?, #3 it's illegal, #4 You can't see shit at night. I say go 40 or 45%. Just a little contrast, and UV filter for summer, nothing crazy.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
tint plizzzz, that shouldn't even be a question 20% all around but the windshield

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
my car came tinted wit the windshield look like 20 % and the rest 5% all around... white 05

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
EDISKRAD EHT said:
Tint for sure, and please stop calling it "Tints".:readclose

"TINTS" :paranoid:
:rofl:

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
97TurboII said:
I say a light tint. I don't know why everyone is so crazy about fully BLACK windows. #1 it looks so fake like a toy car, #2 aren't you proud to be seen in your vehicle?, #3 it's illegal, #4 You can't see shit at night. I say go 40 or 45%. Just a little contrast, and UV filter for summer, nothing crazy.
It's not that I'm not proud to be seen in my car. I ride with my windows down most of the time but there are some days where it's just too fucking hot and the Florida sun it's a bitch. Even with the windows up and the air on the sun still burns on your skin. Also when you leave your car in the sun for a while and then get back in it, the car feels like an oven.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
um florida here too and i drive by a tint place everyday to work...i want to get tint SO bad lol but then i go..." 125 bucks towards go fast parts...." then i bake inthe sun like a retard...tint next pay check!

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
3,046 Posts
97TurboII said:
I live in Las Vegas... so your 4 previous points mean shit to me.

... and who the f*ck would be proud to be seen driving a neon? jk...

·
Registered
655 Posts
97TurboII said:
:bs2:
1. It looks nothing but fake. It looks fuckin badass. Especially on black.
2. Im proud to be seen in it, but i'd rather make people wait until i get out of the car after smoking their honda. :rofl:
3. So is speeding. Have you ever sped before?
4. Rolllll the windows down.

AND. Whenever youre inside the car, you actually feel like youre inside somewhere. And the whole world cant see inside.

I plan on blacking out my whole car. i started on the tails tonight. a little too flat black for me though, i need to throw on a clear coat. check it out:

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
One more question guys. Should I tint the front windshield as well and how far down or not?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts