Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this gauge come whit everything ready to install like the plug and play cable for the OBD and all that? Also Is the Silver Face available only in blue LED or Green too? Thanks

·
Registered
481 Posts
SalsSRT4 said:
Does this gauge come whit everything ready to install like the plug and play cable for the OBD and all that? Also Is the Silver Face available only in blue LED or Green too? Thanks
The gauge comes with everything you need to install except the OBD module ($40) The gauge takes a whole 10 minutes (max) to install depnding on where you want to post it. I'm working with Tech Gauges on making a silver with green to match the stock cluster :thumbsup: . Should be in production this week, I'll keep you posted... feel free to PM me with any questions.

Myk @ Above The Law Performance

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
dude, you will love the gauge. I got the completely black one with the red led lighting (doesn't match the other gauges but I have it in the stock gauge pod and it blends into the dash well) and it works great. I use it all the time while tuning my car for Knock retard and BTDC timing. Best $100 and something buck I ever spent next to my wideband.

·
Registered
197 Posts
RED and Green TechGauges

snoman said:
bump anything new on a green lit gauge
We are about to introduce two NEW color combo's for our TechGauges.:thumbsup:

1) RED with Black lens

2) Green -Yellow with Black lens

I'll try and shoot some images tonight and post them to this thread. We should be shipping product late next week on these NEW color combo's.

Best Regards,

Bob Weiland

TechGauges

·
Registered
197 Posts
Skittle RED TechGauge

Hi All,

My photographic skills are not on par with my design skills ...
so pardon the poor image quality.

But.... Here is a shot of the NEW "Skittle RED" TechGauge.

The color is RED with a slight amount of BLUE -- VERY similar to the actual Skittle candy !

The above image isn't quite true to the real color. DAMN Auto White Balance !

We also have a lime-Green color [ Skittle GREEN ] that will be introduced with the Skittle RED.

BOTH of these colors should be available in our on-line store in about ten days.

I'll shoot an image of the Skittle GREEN and add it to the post tomorrow.

Hmmm... maybe I can get a BETTER image of the RED by then also :rofl:

Best Regards,

Bob Weiland

TechGauges

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
damn it, Sal didn't you just ask me !! I know your scared to ride in my car, but damn, its not that bad if you just want to sit in it and I'll show you the guage, hehehe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts